B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

32 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh?  Why Edward, you seem to have inside knowledge of the subject?  Have you been with a girl who "peed"?  The fact is that I was skeptical as well...before I was with a girl who did indeed squirt...it was not pee. She did it more than once and she did it every time we were together.  (bragging now i am ) :biggrin: True...Irma, Ginger and Babi peed the other night, but it does seem to me that Elettra squirts. 

Those I mentioned clearly peed. If you zoomed in, you can see where it comes from. And some of Elettra's squirts have even been pretty yellow. I'm not saying squirting doesn't excists, I'm just saying it doesn't excist in these amounts and force. If you look at Martina for example, or Anita, it is quite different. It is clear lubrication fluid, that seeps more than squirts out. Piper likely did a combination of the two.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, corvette84 a dit :

I'm pretty sure Mimi isn't doing this on purpose. It just happens when she has an orgasm. If you actually saw her when it happens, you would agree. 

Yes she squirted previously too, when she did a short bate on the bed. All of her bates were short, but IMO they all looked natural and 'non-showy' to me.

Like I said much earlier, some girls cum faster when they bate, some girls get really wet and they squirt.

Monica, for an example, is the complete opposite if you insist on a comparison.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

So you don't even have a full sub to RLC?

No I have never ever subscribed to RLC.  Every now and then I do manage to find a way to sneak in the back door of the site lately I have not made any attempts.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No I have never ever subscribed to RLC.  Every now and then I do manage to find a way to sneak in the back door of the site lately I have not made any attempts.

Wow, that's crazy.

• Upvote 1