B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she is definitely on my top 3 list too, of cutest girls on RLC ever. Along with Jasmin, Nicole, Diane, Holly, Debby, Salma, Erika, Glasha, Kira, Candy, and possibly a few more I've forgot. You see, it's quite crowdy on my top 3 list.

ed.i agree kitty was adorable.but out of the list you made i would have to pick kitty, jasmine,nicole and diane.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she is definitely on my top 3 list too, of cutest girls on RLC ever. Along with Jasmin, Nicole, Diane, Holly, Debby, Salma, Erika, Glasha, Kira, Candy, and possibly a few more I've forgot. You see, it's quite crowdy on my top 3 list.

This might help Ed...

image.jpeg.c0066007e778c15d2a49e846f79b4655.jpeg

but it's nice to see my top 3 are in your top 27 too...😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Kamila and Danaya (before she lost a lot of weight) 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Kamila and Danaya (before she lost a lot of weight) 🙂

I was thinking mostly on facial beauty, and personallities I liked, when I made that list. Probably many I forgot. Definitely Dayana for me too, and my undesputedly number one, if I think about the whole body, is Amber.

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Mila, Damira y Kelly.

Kelly, Molly, and a shy girl who stayed in B2, Antonia. Also Erin. How could I forget Leona... And my sweet Regina!