B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

a show is still a show

they were present in the same room and their bodies often touched during their movement

so no i don't think it's a bad comparison

Ulyana and Olivia touch each other all the time in the past, naked or otherwise and nobody cared. It only became a talking point when one sister was doing direct sexual activity to the other, which is something the twins have never done. So no, the two are not in the same league. One is clearly incest, the other isn't.

• Like 1

Hello ! I have been telling you for a year that they are not sisters and have no kinship! You are only entering a movie made by you! I repeat Juliana and Olivia are not sisters! Now I have seen that some consider Cher and Regina as sisters and I am not sisters about them! I understand Russian and it's too much to write lies now!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, alokin said:

Hello ! I have been telling you for a year that they are not sisters and have no kinship! You are only entering a movie made by you! I repeat Juliana and Olivia are not sisters! Now I have seen that some consider Cher and Regina as sisters and I am not sisters about them! I understand Russian and it's too much to write lies now!

You understand Russian but they can also say what they want
Certain here  have better information than a simple translation of conversation, knowing that they play quite the game of the cameras, it is not silly that they also play on what they can say in case there is people like you
I say that, I say nothing :biggrin:

Everything in this apartment is discussed and directed by Olivia ... When to start the show with what and how to stop! You want a show you get it, do not film with false manipulative claims!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Certain here  have better information than a simple translation of conversation, knowing that they play quite the game of the cameras, it is not silly that they also play on what they can say in case there is people like you

Hello ! Olivia was discovered in her conversations ... she was already hiding! If you look at my previous posts I wrote long ago that they are not sisters! What you saw happened another time ... just for the intrigue, the things between the two lingered! Minutes ago, Olivia made a plan for today with Fiora! Uliana and Olivia were close after Uliana split with Marat last year ... Enjoy the show if anyone wants an incest I can assure them that they are not here!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, alokin said:

Hello ! Olivia was discovered in her conversations ... she was already hiding! If you look at my previous posts I wrote long ago that they are not sisters! What you saw happened another time ... just for the intrigue, the things between the two lingered! Minutes ago, Olivia made a plan for today with Fiora! Uliana and Olivia were close after Uliana split with Marat last year ... Enjoy the show if anyone wants an incest I can assure them that they are not here!

you will have to review your information because Ulyana was present at Olivia's when she shared the apartment with Taya, so it's been much longer than that that Ulyana and Olivia have known each other :biggrin:
I believe you on the fact that Olivia planned about the shows in the apartment and with whom she wants to do them, for the rest I tell you that you are wrong

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you will have to review your information because Ulyana was present at Olivia's when she shared the apartment with Taya, so it's been much longer than that that Ulyana and Olivia have known each other :biggrin:
I believe you on the fact that Olivia planned about the shows in the apartment and with whom she wants to do them, for the rest I tell you that you are wrong

They used to meet at parties in the old double bedroom apartment, and they came together in the small apartment at Ulyana's separation with Marat if you remember not because of the prostitute she was with Marat but because of messages with another girl discovered by Uliana in Marat's phone! Then she got closer and lived with Olivia! I've got this whole movie with a video archive too ... so I don't write bare words! Olivia leaves on April 27th and her girlfriends come, if everything is OK with the quarantines and the health situation! Olivia reads what we write and I generally don't want to go into detail! Light and strong!

I'm even considering deleting my last post because of Olivia! She reads and shares with other girls what we comment on!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

hmmm...that's exactly what I said during the translations of old.  now I am blamed for ruining the translators from translating and ruining the forum.....go figger!!

2 hours ago, alokin said:

They used to meet at parties in the old double bedroom apartment, and they came together in the small apartment at Ulyana's separation with Marat if you remember not because of the prostitute she was with Marat but because of messages with another girl discovered by Uliana in Marat's phone! Then she got closer and lived with Olivia! I've got this whole movie with a video archive too ... so I don't write bare words! Olivia leaves on April 27th and her girlfriends come, if everything is OK with the quarantines and the health situation! Olivia reads what we write and I generally don't want to go into detail! Light and strong!

I'm even considering deleting my last post because of Olivia! She reads and shares with other girls what we comment on!

I also know their story
The first time Ulyana appeared on RLC, it was mid April 2017 and it was not at a party as you claim
and the first time she was naked on rlc it was in May 2017 when she took a bath with Olivia, the same it was not at a party, because before becoming a participant, Ulyana was a simple guest
Yes Ulyana lived  a few days with Olivia when she discovered Marat's infidelities again, in any case it was to be in front of the cameras of RLC but because she needed support, generally during this kind of episode , you rarely go to a simple friend, she also knew about the prostitute, but in the end she returned with him, it was her choice
For my part, I think that the trip to the Czech Republic and the fact of living together for 3 months in Prague made them feel good as a couple
Now difficult to say if they are still together, I would say that there is always a possibility that yes
If they are not a sister as you claim, it is undeniable to say that they have an air of resemblance and therefore that they are part of the same family

You have to laugh that some are still adamant these Barcelona apartments are not "Shows". Where did this BS about Ulyana & Olivia being sisters come from? No wonder a lot of people stopped watching these apartments, and keep well away from the forum pages. Just complete Bullshit.

• Like 3