Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

9 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Can't be good at everything Ash. LOL

6165.jpg  0

Guy is happy I'm good at the latter than the former. He can always get takeout if I cook something shitty. There's no one as good as me with other skills I can make happen. Like cleaning the house and food shopping! Lol, I got you there!😊😇

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Robwin said:

Also back then many of the cams seemed to be better positioned. But lso generally there didn't seem to be much playing to the cams. They probably were but it wasn't so blatant.

She used to give Bart some hot blowjobs a foot in front of the camera on the nightstand. And then he would jerk off in front of the same camera like a madman before he blew loads like none other seen before on VH.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

I always liked Dana, she was always sort of mischievous and fun and loved her ladies when Chris worked late etc or even overnight. Funnily I was not too keen on Chris, let's say tolerated him but loved Dana.

She could speak English as well

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She used to give Bart some hot blowjobs a foot in front of the camera on the nightstand. And then he would jerk off in front of the same camera like a madman before he blew loads like none other seen before on VH.

jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

• Like 1