Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

55 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) Lexy&Pete - completely replaced. Mira&Henry - same type, even more active, but without giant red jacuzzi.

2) Clara&Stas - still opening couple in a new project

3) Well +/-. Not a fan, but even here the content has worsened now.

Whom we lost:

swingers especially swing parties - A&A, Courtney, Candy&Dean, Ella&Isaac, Valerie&Glenn, Krista&Andrew and others. Now the top content in this field Lilka&Jakar (2019) apt. Some in Mira&Henry (2017). Maddie&Jasper (2020). Even less in Sina&Jules (2018). Potentially in Sabrina&Scot (2019) - but unstable.

beautiful naughty girls - Kate&Molly,  Juliet, Elise&Polly&Sandy, Zelma, Misty, girls in Kilian apt, Anastasia and others. Now top content in this field I do not know. Milly? Julmodels? Katrine - when she opens, potentially old good level. Now rather, the niche is empty. Alisa dropped out of this category, she is not naughty now.

big parties - Domi&Daniel+Isa&Bart+Leonie&Barney+Clarice&Sean, big Alex&Lina community with cross parties. Now only in some George apts something similar, but much less interesting.

It’s normal that people leave. The problem is that new participants are very far from the level of old participants.😒 

Who came in last six months?

Julmodels (project is interesting, but they do nothing for the VHTV), Aleksa&Stephanie, Lilka&Jakar (current swing parties tops), Lia&Brock (beautiful, but now turned into hermits + sex in the dark + no parties), Sabrina&Scott (big expectations, big frustrations), Helena&Serj, Elza (chickstream every day, only webcam activity), Maddie&Jasper (swing, but unstable and other activity - only routine), Rebecca&Stacey, Bianca&Toto (68 posts in topic after 2 month), Deborah&Ian&Thomas (some kids live in the kitchen, that's all I can say), Milly (she trying do orgies, invite people), Fiona&Shrek, Funny&Diego (good girl, but weird boyfriend, weird tenants), Penny&Peter (walks naked, that's all I can say), Kimberley&Charles (lost competition at BongaCams now in VHTV and chickstream), Daenerys (maybe there is still hope, but guy morons team kill everything).

I did not take into account old participants who moved or returned.

Hi Groomy, you are absolutely right.
I wouldn't be totally against web-cam apts but unfortunately the Tenants are only concerned with offering the best views to the web-cam and they don't care if we don't see why they are covered by a monitor. We pay to offer excellent wiews to others!

We have lost very sexy women with beautiful bodies: Dominessa, Leonie, Clarice, Isa, Kissa, Clara, etc. and these have been replaced by much, much lower level of women.

Today, out of a total of about 40 apts., Only very few deserve to be followed.

I believe that VH has changed its path in the last year and if they continue like this they are destined to die.

Do you remember the times of Teya, Alice, Katie, Sylvia, Juliette, Bree, Anna, etc. ? That was a real site for Voyeur.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) Lexy&Pete - completely replaced. Mira&Henry - same type, even more active, but without giant red jacuzzi.

2) Clara&Stas - still opening couple in a new project

3) Well +/-. Not a fan, but even here the content has worsened now.

Whom we lost:

swingers especially swing parties - A&A, Courtney, Candy&Dean, Ella&Isaac, Valerie&Glenn, Krista&Andrew and others. Now the top content in this field Lilka&Jakar (2019) apt. Some in Mira&Henry (2017). Maddie&Jasper (2020). Even less in Sina&Jules (2018). Potentially in Sabrina&Scot (2019) - but unstable.

beautiful naughty girls - Kate&Molly,  Juliet, Elise&Polly&Sandy, Zelma, Misty, girls in Kilian apt, Anastasia and others. Now top content in this field I do not know. Milly? Julmodels? Katrine - when she opens, potentially old good level. Now rather, the niche is empty. Alisa dropped out of this category, she is not naughty now.

big parties - Domi&Daniel+Isa&Bart+Leonie&Barney+Clarice&Sean, big Alex&Lina community with cross parties. Now only in some George apts something similar, but much less interesting.

It’s normal that people leave. The problem is that new participants are very far from the level of old participants.😒 

Who came in last six months?

Julmodels (project is interesting, but they do nothing for the VHTV), Aleksa&Stephanie, Lilka&Jakar (current swing parties tops), Lia&Brock (beautiful, but now turned into hermits + sex in the dark + no parties), Sabrina&Scott (big expectations, big frustrations), Helena&Serj, Elza (chickstream every day, only webcam activity), Maddie&Jasper (swing, but unstable and other activity - only routine), Rebecca&Stacey, Bianca&Toto (68 posts in topic after 2 month), Deborah&Ian&Thomas (some kids live in the kitchen, that's all I can say), Milly (she trying do orgies, invite people), Fiona&Shrek, Funny&Diego (good girl, but weird boyfriend, weird tenants), Penny&Peter (walks naked, that's all I can say), Kimberley&Charles (lost competition at BongaCams now in VHTV and chickstream), Daenerys (maybe there is still hope, but guy morons team kill everything).

I did not take into account old participants who moved or returned.

what about Leonie and Barney? Are they still a couple? they were my favorites.

1 hour ago, budda said:

Hi Groomy, you are absolutely right.
I wouldn't be totally against web-cam apts but unfortunately the Tenants are only concerned with offering the best views to the web-cam and they don't care if we don't see why they are covered by a monitor. We pay to offer excellent wiews to others!

We have lost very sexy women with beautiful bodies: Dominessa, Leonie, Clarice, Isa, Kissa, Clara, etc. and these have been replaced by much, much lower level of women.

Today, out of a total of about 40 apts., Only very few deserve to be followed.

I believe that VH has changed its path in the last year and if they continue like this they are destined to die.

Do you remember the times of Teya, Alice, Katie, Sylvia, Juliette, Bree, Anna, etc. ? That was a real site for Voyeur.

Have a nice day.

I remember a lot of people complaining when these people were there too. Especially the parties with Domi, Leonie, Isa ans Clarice got a lot of negative comments. And now people want to have them back. 

I wonder how long it will take til people want to have this place back when it closes one day...

But I guess it's common human nature to complain about things and see things in the past as better even they complained about them before too. 

So nothing against you @budda

Have a nice day. 

Forza Italia

italian flag GIF by Viaggio nel Mondo

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, budda said:

Something very strange happened in this apartment tonight.
Melissa has invited some friends to celebrate her birthday with them.
Around 11.45 am she discusses with Segio in the bathroom.
Immediately after changing clothes, she prepares his backpack and a bag (probably with the necessary to spend the night out).
The pizzas arrive, she gives them to her friends, greets everyone and leaves.
I guess she decided to spend the night with someone.
In any case, Melissa is a great rude and I wouldn't be surprised if her friends refuse her invitations the next few times.

melissa.thumb.jpg.26cd3c8e98f8ce945910ca42f0bf253b.jpg

melissa2.thumb.jpg.c48f14c4df2e367d59aa14f5783356a7.jpg

mel1.thumb.jpg.060b58d9c0d44c96a9156fbc80ce0359.jpg

mel.thumb.jpg.0570129872cba3588b5e9a8e0096cf08.jpg

mel2.thumb.jpg.1ee3f699ff6344b9fc7d777e523e36aa.jpg

mel3.thumb.jpg.f99775cd7a48f47ebcc5de25472da111.jpg

They should 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I remember a lot of people complaining when these people were there too. Especially the parties with Domi, Leonie, Isa ans Clarice got a lot of negative comments. And now people want to have them back. 

I wonder how long it will take til people want to have this place back when it closes one day...

But I guess it's common human nature to complain about things and see things in the past as better even they complained about them before too. 

1) Well, I always wrote - that when they leave, project will lose. Other told that managers will find beautiful and more crazy. As we see, they did not find it.

2) People leave and come - this is normal. The problem is when new people are less interesting than old people. And this is not 1-2 cases, but trend. Well, name an interesting apartment opening last six months? Six months is long time. And indicator of trends.

• Like 1

Everyone seems to be talking about Domi and the rest of that crew as if somehow they weren't the most boring couples on the site at the time. At the time they all left I said that none of them added anything of value to VH. I still believe that. VH isn't boring nowadays because those other couples are gone. VH is boring because the people they have now are just boring. If Domi et all were still here, they would be just as boring as they were.

It's easy to look back with rose tinted glasses and talk about them as if they were these great couples and mysteriously forget the reasons why people complained about them in the first place. You think those complaints would magically disappear if they were all to come back? Leonie was literally nothing more than another Grace but with an even worst attitude towards her partner. How exactly would the site benefit if she/they were still here?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

With the amount of negative comments you make about other apartments and tenants, I find this comment from you particularly funny.

But to comment on Melissa/Sergio, I think people rag on this apartment specifically because this is the last apartment in which it feels like spontaneous moments can still happen. which nowadays is mostly what we are all looking for and what people want to talk about anyway.  But it isn't like Melissa and Sergio have ever been a particularly exciting couple themselves. They just happen to have guests that do all the crazier shit that they don't want to do themselves.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I still believe that. VH isn't boring nowadays because those other couples are gone. VH is boring because the people they have now are just boring. If Domi et all were still here, they would be just as boring as they were.

It's easy to look back with rose tinted glasses and talk about them as if they were these great couples and mysteriously forget the reasons why people complained about them in the first place. You think those complaints would magically disappear if they were all to come back? Leonie was literally nothing more than another Grace but with an even worst attitude towards her partner. How exactly would the site benefit if she/they were still here?

So I repeat:

The problem is when new people are less interesting than old people.

Now we have this:

dae1.jpg

fiona2.jpg

elza1.jpg

And one couple only in beauty level D&D and Co squad. But they are hermits and do not like light.

lia.jpg

lia5.jpg

Boring and uninteresting D&D shows.

image.png

ClariceSean_OpeningParty10.JPG

ClariceSean_OpeningParty32.JPG

osst.png

party6.jpg

image.png

LeonieBarney_housewarming_party45.JPG

IsaBartStanleyBeryl153.JPG

Bart_birthday_party11.JPG

D&D - were not epic. They acted in their limits. Just like their friends. But now there is nothing even for a few light years close to this.😩 Now - quarantine, people have a lot of free time (actually I write on the forum). This is a unique and most likely the only one in scale opportunity to increase the subscriber base. 

I don’t know how new people - but those who signed in days of Anna and Alex, Misty, Ella, Chris&Dana, Kate&Molly, Juliet, Ana&Lexy&Pete and others - will not subscribe to current VHTV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So nothing against you @budda

Have a nice day. 

Forza Italia

italian flag GIF by Viaggio nel Mondo

Hi Jabba, you are right when you say that we complain about something and, later, we regret it. I think it's part of human nature.

Now imagine an empty room. Align Leonie, Domi, Isa, Nicole, Clarice, Lisa, Nadia and Kissa on one wall.

Now align Nia Lee, Afina, Agatha, Pamela, Nikki, Maddie, Fiona, Elza and Bianca on the opposite wall.

Comparison is impossible ...

Unfortunately when we complained about the girls from the first group, we didn't know that they would be replaced by those from the second group.

By the way Jabba, how is the situation in Germany? From what I see on TV you too have almost 70.00 infected but a much lower number of deaths than us. The newspapers say that you have many beds in Intensive Care and this allows you to intervene faster.

Here in Milan in 2 weeks we have converted 2 pavilions of the Fair into a new hospital (inaugurated yesterday) which will be able to accommodate up to 500 patients in intensive care.

I seem to be inside a catastrophic movie!

Cross the finger !

Have a nice day you too.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everyone seems to be talking about Domi and the rest of that crew as if somehow they weren't the most boring couples on the site at the time. At the time they all left I said that none of them added anything of value to VH. I still believe that. VH isn't boring nowadays because those other couples are gone. VH is boring because the people they have now are just boring. If Domi et all were still here, they would be just as boring as they were.

With the amount of negative comments you make about other apartments and tenants, I find this comment from you particularly funny.

But to comment on Melissa/Sergio, I think people rag on this apartment specifically because this is the last apartment in which it feels like spontaneous moments can still happen. which nowadays is mostly what we are all looking for and what people want to talk about anyway.  But it isn't like Melissa and Sergio have ever been a particularly exciting couple themselves. They just happen to have guests that do all the crazier shit that they don't want to do themselves.

Without "guests" as they are called the apartment wouldn't get any views. Even when they are by themselves they look bored as fuck with one another. Couples currently not only boring, but you can tell what's coming day after day.

same shit GIF 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

1) Well, I always wrote - that when they leave, project will lose. Other told that managers will find beautiful and more crazy. As we see, they did not find it.

2) People leave and come - this is normal. The problem is when new people are less interesting than old people. And this is not 1-2 cases, but trend. Well, name an interesting apartment opening last six months? Six months is long time. And indicator of trends.

I don't think their problem was with the comments here. something happened in the last days that they were here. first Domi & Daniel changed their name to Minnie & Jackson and they were wearing masks all the time, and then they decided to leave all together. 

right now there is very little going on VHTV. Mellissa & Sergio sometimes have good parties, Lilka & Jakar are fun to watch when they have their friends over, and Julmodels has some pretty girls. I can't really think of anything else. 

on another note; has Lena ever been back as a guest since she left the project ?

22 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Right now there is very little going on VHTV. Mellissa & Sergio sometimes have good parties, Lilka & Jakar are fun to watch when they have their friends over, and Julmodels has some pretty girls. I can't really think of anything else. 

Think it may start slacking off very soon as Russia's covids are starting to rise now and they are about 2 or 3 weeks behind everyone else at least so prepare for an even more boring few weeks I suppose. Still Sergio can then teach Melissa how to cook chicken then 😁

• Like 1