Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

20.23 AsianBabe comes.. mask hand sanitiser gloves..Hakeem tells her that she should come dressed to be relaxed and does not approve of her attire..  23.32 after the couch battering  she's gone ..

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, adamneve said:

20.23 AsianBabe comes.. mask hand sanitiser gloves..Hakeem tells her that she should come dressed to be relaxed and does not approve of her attire..  23.32 after the couch battering  she's gone ..

Hell, I was hoping she would put on the mask and gloves , stick her gloved finger up his ass, then use the sanitizer to clean her hands, say fuck you too--- then leave. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Asian Babe is very suspicious again - more quizzing about the red hair in the bath when Mr B was cleaning up after the hair dye.  Killer moment - he used the excuse of "his kid's red hair " again and Asian babe replied "so she left the lipstick mark on the pillow too?"  "I saw it when I saw the hair the first time".  Mr B immediately said "That's a lie".  After her routine shagging she then went to the bathroom to clean up and had a good search of the cupboards.  I reckon she's catching on but you can bet your bottom dollar she'll not leave him...  yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hakeem the Red Headed Man lol......shows his love for redheads...:biggrin:

Nice Franklin.. also  AsianGirl was checking his phone yesterday.. yes she is on the ball..so to speak.. remember she said that he has her until next June...she is determined..