Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

30 minutes ago, spetchi2 said:

The Russian girl left after a spending a very good morning.

Question: how does this man get all these girls in a short time, what's the online trick ? 😄

One large possibility 😏

image.jpeg.1d4e079604b3586174c264ae112c4760.jpeg

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, spetchi2 said:

Question: how does this man get all these girls in a short time, what's the online trick ? 😄

Haven't a clue. Maybe he gets them down at the Red Light District.   

6 hours ago, spetchi2 said:

Men like Hakeem know, but there's no way such men are going to tell the likes of US! And the girls themselves certainly won't be telling!

Well when I hear his girls talking or when I see how he acts with them,  they don't seem to come from a red light district.

However maybe the reallifecam company is helping him., otherwise it won't be legal to film those girls and post them on internet. 🤨

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, spetchi2 said:

Well when I hear his girls talking or when I see how he acts with them,  they don't seem to come from a red light district.

However maybe the reallifecam company is helping him., otherwise it won't be legal to film those girls and post them on internet. 🤨

I can assure you that every girl that has set foot in this apartment knows exactly what the camera's are for and exactly what is going on.  It would be to big a liability otherwise and RLC would put an end to it immediately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can assure you that every girl that has set foot in this apartment knows exactly what the camera's are for and exactly what is going on.  It would be to big a liability otherwise and RLC would put an end to it immediately.

that's true, I agree !

Guest SelenaGomez
2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don’t be so sure of that Harley! Lying to guests about the functionality of the cams is legendary and common according to what I’ve heard. Check this out! 

Just now, Amy3 said:

All of those have been used from what I’ve heard. At least on VHTV. I don’t follow RLC, but does the power ever suddenly go out for no reason after he brings someone new home?

I know of one time when he first became single after saying they were for security reasons the apartment went offline and Under Maintenance appeared. Anyone believing that is just stupid. 

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can assure you that every girl that has set foot in this apartment knows exactly what the camera's are fo

I have to agree HFB, I did notice that RussianGirl glanced several times in the direction of cctv. I apused and looked again..she knows, QuestionGirl is wise to it also but as long as Hakeem slides it in..they don't care. Hakeem told RussianGirl he would be away over the weekend but to keep intouch via his computer..she has got Hakkem pretty badly.

• Like 1