Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She was such a bitch

Occasionally it showed she had a heart, such as when Sparticus wife got home all bloodied. But that didn't last long. Great actress! Xena Princess Warrior was really corny, but she was good in that also.

Horny bitch tho, and what a body. Never watched much of Xena Princess Warrior, but from what I've seen looked hot in it. Curves in the right places. 

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yet more cam girls eh wow how much more exciting can it get 🤣 or is camming in favour now?

I wouldn't say more; they already have been here a while ago

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yet more cam girls eh wow how much more exciting can it get 🤣 or is camming in favour now?

And you with your shiny brand spanking new VH Sub.can watch it all in glorious technicolour,all night if you want😀😀😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

And you with your shiny brand spanking new VH Sub.can watch it all in glorious technicolour,all night if you want😀😀😀

Didn't think cam girls were the in thing on here, maybe i was wrong lol. Don't worry pal its only for a month us poor old buggers can;t afford it really lol.

So you will have to put up with me for another month :biggrin:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Professor X of course. Or Jean Luc on Star trek, Next Generation. It took me a minute  I know I knew him, but his eyes gave him away.

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! Absolutely correct. And here's your reward.

image.thumb.jpeg.e1a2819fd1e588f33257585dbea8fc4b.jpeg
image.jpeg.8954fbc6e4ad431d192280fa5642181c.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.d50038736941f8eac9691e5eb0e3b314.jpeg
image.jpeg.bce531d8753ae78c5ec566679b7a6757.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I know, I’m dead to you people. But he was also in the best move ever made. 

Hi Amy, it doesn't have to be this way. People come here to relax, tell some jokes, look at and post  some "dirty" pics, make silly comments re them, tell stories, and after all that comment on what the tenants are up to. Not deep, heavy discussion about psychoanalysizing other members, not 15 paragraphs of somebody's conspiracy theories, speaking out on VH problems in one's opinion, not bashing them on and on re the same subject ad.nauseum, not being so serious and droning on subjects that most consider not serious or important in the big scheme of things. People having an opinion is good, pushing it on people relentlessly not good. We all need to lighten up so maybe we can go back to where this place was a few years back. Its not that hard to do. Stay safe!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 5/8/2020 at 10:30 PM, ashleyxyz said:

He's the first Sparticus. He passed away before the second season. Great actor! And hot as hell!

I forgot to explain about Andy Whitfield. Sorry. I was perusing a page
of Star Trek photos from all the different Star Treks, when this one of
Whitfield popped up. The caption read that it was a young Patrick
Stewart with hair.

Later that day, completely unintentionally, I happened to be on a
Twitter page that said it wasn't Stewart with hair, but Andy Whitfield.
I don't even remember how I got there, it was so accidental.

Considering he was "...hot as hell," as you put it, I'm sure you knew it
was him right off the top of your head. :angel: 😊

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, it doesn't have to be this way. People come here to relax, tell some jokes, look at and post  some "dirty" pics, make silly comments re them, tell stories, and after all that comment on what the tenants are up to. Not deep, heavy discussion about psychoanalysizing other members, not 15 paragraphs of somebody's conspiracy theories, speaking out on VH problems in one's opinion, not bashing them on and on re the same subject ad.nauseum, not being so serious and droning on subjects that most consider not serious or important in the big scheme of things. People having an opinion is good, pushing it on people relentlessly not good. We all need to lighten up so maybe we can go back to where this place was a few years back. Its not that hard to do. Stay safe!

Well said Ash👍

• Like 4

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I forgot to explain about Andy Whitfield. Sorry. I was perusing a page
of Star Trek photos from all the different Star Treks, when this one of
Whitfield popped up. The caption read that it was a young Patrick
Stewart with hair.

Later that day, completely unintentionally, I happened to be on a
Twitter page that said it wasn't Stewart with hair, but Andy Whitfield.
I don't even remember how I got there, it was so accidental.

Considering he was "...hot as hell," as you put it, I'm sure you knew it
was him right off the top of your head. :angel: 😊

Yeah he's gorgeous, but his part and the show were awesome, I've probably watched the 1st season 3 or 4 times. Amy actually told me about the series , I'd never heard of it. I see the mixup you're talking about, thats weird, wonder how that started?

• Like 1