Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

2 hours ago, kencon said:

But also Jules and sina are part of his team, also ray was so same city. Can you see Alan and Kira passing up the easy life, neither has a day's work in them. Also bev and Hugo have had a taste of the money and seem happy with it. Bet they are trying to get one over by! Pay rise or something.

Sina&Jules - managers. Ray - manager too. 

4 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

If they are webcam girls good luck to them. 

Well, this is below my expectations. Said that these were some kind of strong webcam team. But in fact girls is group Nikki/Charly and others. 

Next Sofia&BF - friday-weekend opening but + few days are possible.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, this is below my expectations. Said that these were some kind of strong webcam team. But in fact girls is group Nikki/Charly and others. 

Ahahahaha lol waht is that? Crappy cams and the boring crew from Aphrodita & Clark? We have already seen all of them. We really need one more place seeing them doing boring webcamming?

epic fail congratulations GIF 

They should name it Shittales or Sleeptales 

the lion king laughing GIF by DisneyJunior

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahahaha lol waht is that? Crappy cams and the boring crew from Aphrodita & Clark? We have already seen all of them. We really need one more place seeing them doing boring webcamming?

Well, this is future and absolute priority of company. I repeat, you think I'm too pessimistic. But we will see what happens with project after 5-6 months. And with your dislike for webcam apartments and theater/sleepy participants - I have bad news for you.😩

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

They won't last long and complete waste of time.

Sofia&BF won't offer much more than they already have. 

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, this is future and absolute priority of company. I repeat, you think I'm too pessimistic. But we will see what happens with project after 5-6 months. And with your dislike for webcam apartments and theater/sleepy participants - I have bad news for you.😩

We will see. When this is the strong webcam project I really do not want to see the weaker ones 😂

Very Funny Lol GIF

3 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

They won't last long and complete waste of time.

Sofia&BF won't offer much more than they already have. 

They are closely studying how Val and Marcus earn so much money. Sudden surprises are possible. :biggrin: Sleeping 16-18 hours is not easy for Sofia and BF and play with audience fantasies, making false (fake) hints and intrigues, but they will try.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We will see. When this is the strong webcam project I really do not want to see the weaker ones 😂

Those people - who talked about planed apts, called him strong (large webcam studio). I even thought it was some new. 

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Priority of a company that say they don't employ camgirls lol.