Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I don't get that? It's not about violence or drugs. It's about safety of participants. Most likely it's only temporary. 

Understood and I cannot disagree with that.  😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They appear to be under threat of the authorities in Russia according to what Groomy posted. Jabs isn’t going to tell you the truth. He has a vested interest in helping VHTV, the managers, the tenants skirt the laws of the countries VHTV operates in. 

Thanks for the Info.Amy.

As for the "Jabs" remarks on not telling me the truth is just another example of how not to win friends and influence people.I'm quite happy to chat with you and you can come out with some interesting stuff but I'm not really interested in your"disagreement"with Jabs.I don't know if you really care or not but you are not helping yourself.Stick to being interesting and constructive and quit the anti-Jabs bitching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks for the Info.Amy.

As for the "Jabs" remarks on not telling me the truth is just another example of how not to win friends and influence people.I'm quite happy to chat with you and you can come out with some interesting stuff but I'm not really interested in your"disagreement"with Jabs.I don't know if you really care or not but you are not helping yourself.Stick to being interesting and constructive and quit the anti-Jabs bitching.

The troll for sure knows everything. All I did was answering about the free cams thing. I didn't know the troll has total wisdom...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well i learn that vhtv was broadcasted on major Russian tv news. things look more serious than what they try to say.

Lets hope Hebert Metals Ltd lol is not about to be RLC'd.

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

well i learn that vhtv was broadcasted on major Russian tv news. things look more serious than what they try to say.

Well, NTV (№3 TV by audience in Russia) generally make main topic its criminal news with special correspondent. They also gave news intonation, like - ISIS terrorists were going to blow in school😒. According to NTV, they said that police work with all details this case. Policeman who did not do job (neighbors complaints) is suspended and prosecutor is already give a legal assessment (probably looking basis for charge).

But today epic parade in all cities - this is main and only theme of all channels in Russia.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Policeman who did not do job (neighbors complaints) is suspended and prosecutor is already give a legal assessment (probably looking basis for charge).

Suspending for the time of doing the investigative process; after that he'll return to work, as no law has been breached; neighbours complaints happen everywhere and all the time, so I wouldn't be worried; vhtv is an entertaining platform, non-political, does not call for putsch or any terrorist attacks, what is most important for Russian authorities; rest of it doesn't matter.

• Like 1