Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

🤣🤣 yeah just spotted and corrected it 🤣 fucking spell checkers should be bloody banned.

Nothing worse than technoheads that can't perform a simple task like spelling properly.Do you never check what you've just typed.Too busy bullshitting!!😀👍

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Nothing worse than technoheads that can't perform a simple task like spelling properly.Do you never check what you've just typed.Too busy bullshitting!!😀👍

648-300x225.jpeg

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry my best pal will try and do better in the future 😁👍

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

C'mon Justy boy,I'm no technohead you know that😀but I admit to a wee bit BS now and again👍😀

Only a wee bit?? You're fucking full of it and overflowing 😁👍 (is spelling ok?)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sorry my best pal will try and do better in the future 😁👍

You can't do that!!!!!!what will I be able to slag you about?😀

Oh right enough there's VH sub,Milly fixation(she's offline now😀😀😀😀)the spelling errors won't change,poncy Morris Dancing.Apart from that your pretty much perfect pal.👍

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

C'mon Justy boy,I'm no technohead you know that😀but I admit to a wee bit BS now and again👍😀

Damn I thought you were the one spearheading all this computer jargon.🤣

• Haha 3

Vh is the site with more varied etnicities(close enought)so they are basicly my only hope to see some nice ebony girls as residents.Think they shoukd try to have them,we already have plenty of asians and some latinas.I would watch an house with a ebony couple.