Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Victory Day 75 years. May 9 because of a pandemic canceled. Jun24 in honor of first parade 24 June 1945.

We have ~25 - apartments with monks and web studios.

This is potentially hottest apartment in all project. I hope VH learned some things and not kill apartment for small violations (they will be 100%)

Thx for that groomy!

9 hours ago, kencon said:

For f...sake how many chances does stifle get. Vh must be desperate!

Must have friends in high places as it certainly ain't on performance 😁 Like a bad smell that won't go away 🤣

Guest maitre197
16 hours ago, kencon said:

The 2 girls look like hookers they have picked up off a street corner

Dear sir!

You have an alternative - to watch at a very serious girl who is studying chemіsty  in Helena&Eva realm!

3 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Dear sir!

You have an alternative - to watch at a very serious girl who is studying chemіsty  in Helena&Eva realm!

good one lol 🤣

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Most businesses like to improve but VH seems to be taking the opposite route? Confusing???? 🤣

They don’t think so. They obviously have good macro indicators. A few days ago, I heard from some participants (far from the first sheet) - "It’s great that apartments closed. We sleeping all time (it's closer to dinner), and stats did not fall below $5/h. Now we’ll do something and it will be 200 at the end of day." Their level by summer-fall of 2019, is $20-30/day.

I'm sure - even if open an empty apartment for 1 month, without any tenants at all. It will bring profit, a little but full rent + 200-300 dollars to manager.:wink:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Most businesses like to improve but VH seems to be taking the opposite route? Confusing???? 🤣

Investing in a failing business pal?Not the smartest move i've ever heard of!!😀👍

• Haha 1

We think vh isnt very smart but they are true visionaires,no other cam site have the briliant ideia of have empty houses with cats as residents(like in house kate&viki),many many voyeurs are paying vh just to watch them.cat pounce GIF.Briliant.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Investing in a failing business pal?Not the smartest move i've ever heard of!!😀👍

Always open for the bigger picture pal, anyway whoever said i was smart 🤣 must be slightly suspect to even be on here 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Always open for the bugger picture pal, anyway whoever said i was smart 🤣 must be slightly suspect to even be on here 🤣

The Bugger picture!!!!!!!? 😂😂😂😂😂

F****** priceless pal👍👍👍😀

• Haha 2