Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

26 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Tomy & Jessie?? Realm34. Different cammers in the weird looking glasses guy apartment!! 

Would be great if S & B got a place like this. They seem to give these places to people 

that's not worth watching 😞apparently they had to change apt so would be a little bit

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Tomy & Jessie?? Realm34. Different cammers in the weird looking glasses guy apartment!! 

Whats the odds of pervy you know who making an appearance very soon? Name escapes me at the moment think it beginns with "R"  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now, go up and introduce yourself to the cashier and get to know them personally and then when others come to say what you said see how that changes you.

I know many of our cashiers in our local supermarket doesn't mean i want to fuck em, well not all anyway lol

Nobody would ask me what was said as people in our store aren't that fucking nosey. Not in public anyway lol

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The point remains. It's ok. This forum is broken. VHTV is broken. Only rubble remains! 

Must admit it ain't very appealing right now or much prospect of getting any better. Sad really. Most members seem to be watching RLC now which is rather ironic lol