Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

Just now, mic351 said:

Since there doesn't seem to be a forum for Jakar & Lilka I'll ask here.Are the living room and the bedroom one and the same or did Alex get drunk and FUBAR the cam set up again?  :confused:

There is a section for them. In the offline appartement section. And yes sofa is also bed(room)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Must admit it ain't very appealing right now or much prospect of getting any better. Sad really. Most members seem to be watching RLC now which is rather ironic lol

VHTV is not that bad. Have to be desperate to watch RLC and the poor fake acting shows the girls perform. No surprise really that most men don't know when a female is having a real orgasm, watching them on a daily basis haha. 

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, x192023 said:

Would be great if S & B got a place like this. They seem to give these places to people 

that's not worth watching 😞apparently they had to change apt so would be a little bit

Only S & B I can see is Sicilia & Britney!! And if you mean them you are crazy.

But that is just one man's opinion. 

21 hours ago, x192023 said:

Would be great if S & B got a place like this. They seem to give these places to people 

that's not worth watching 😞apparently they had to change apt so would be a little bit

Who is S&B?

Boss man & his lapdog doing the rounds!!!. Keep positive everyone or you will be added to the troll list lol 

90s troll GIF by Stefanie Shank

• Haha 1

Just skipped through the apartments and I am wondering what we are paying for as a majority are empty and are most evenings and some others are preparing to go out, we should have a percentage refund for the empty places. As for the girl at Henry's place being a sub I cannot remember anybody moaning about rosie when she was being used by so many! At least something is happening there.

• Like 3

You realize that if nothing very exciting is going on in the apartments, people don't really post
It's been like this since the start of VHTV
We could see that the day there was action at Jennifer and Bradley's, the comments came in number
From what I can read on the forum, VHTV is not as appealing as it used to be, so the comments are decreasing, in fact that makes quite sense when you think about it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

oh there was moaning....i dont really care, just interesting to see the depths Mira and Henry will go. the something happening there is creepy and stomach turning. if anyone is jerking off to that material im laughing. like watching a guy trying to fuck a tailpipe on a car while its moving. 🤮

I don't think men dressing as women is normal but you don't hear me preaching about it, you should get off your high horse and try to live a decent life because you sure are bitter and twisted!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's not true on several levels and you know it.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Face it Moos54, Jabbath and Sparkles stole the fucking VHTV forum.

I know and see things with more perspective than you and I can tell you that you are wrong

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You realize that if nothing very exciting is going on in the apartments, people don't really post
It's been like this since the start of VHTV
We could see that the day there was action at Jennifer and Bradley's, the comments came in number
From what I can read on the forum, VHTV is not as appealing as it used to be, so the comments are decreasing, in fact that makes quite sense when you think about it.

Damn it Moos, how dare you post anything that goes against my narrative. So I'm just going to say that ypu're wrong without any explanation and hope there are people here that are stupid enough to believe me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

prove it

i don't need to prove anything
You are only speculating, and like most people who do this, you are wrong
Simply because you think you're right about what you think and nothing can change that
Even with all the evidence in the world

• Like 2