Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everyone us going to get it sooner or later. The only reason to take precautions is to stay under the ability of hospitals to handle cases. 

It would take a full and complete lockdown of everything, I mean everything, for 1 month to stop it. As long as grocery stores or otherwise "essential" stores and services are open are the spread will commence. Protesters included! This is not feasible. Lockdowns should occurr based on hospital capacity, not the idea of stopping it.

Yeh I get that but we have to eat!!.It's a calculated risk we have no option but to take.Are the medics not just playing the long game in the hope that continued suppression of the virus will eventually see it die out.Surely this is the only way we can beat it short of a vaccine of course.

I know you are in the medical profession in some shape or form so I guess you know better than me.👍

On 7/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, SammyWild said:

Is anyone else having trouble watching archive videos?

Archive videos are working fine for me.  But there's a bigger problem -- very few videos are being added to the archives.

Sometimes I am too busy to watch the live feed so I watch the archive videos.  But over the last 4-5 weeks there have been very few videos added to the archive.  When I do watch the live feed, I have seen a lot of "action" that has never showed up in the archives.  It seems that VH is deteriorating badly.

Anybody know why we are getting Premium Members Only Video Topic set up now on VHTV page? CC has never split the topics this way on the VH forum before, I know they do on the RLC topics but I thought that was only to stop RLC going after CC, are VHTV threatening to do the same?

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Anybody know why we are getting Premium Members Only Video Topic set up now on VHTV page? CC has never split the topics this way on the VH forum before, I know they do on the RLC topics but I thought that was only to stop RLC going after CC, are VHTV threatening to do the same?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Working fine now, but as normal nothing worthy to watch. zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

Yeah suddenly come back on, thanks for info,:biggrin:

As you say though waste of time these days even watching lol. It can't continue like this surely?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah suddenly come bck on, thanks for info,:biggrin:

As you say though waste of time these days even watching lol. It can't continue like this surely?

Can't see it improving that much anytime soon. Current online are getting worse, and not much better the offline ones, apart from a few, but even they are predictable. Massive changes needed. 

• Like 1