Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I say my opinion is proven...I understand your dilemma...Always difficult to admit that time and situations change, and that you could now possibly be yesterday’s news....Perhaps as you say “ The dark shadow “ may know more...but I doubt it cupcake .😹

Nothing has been proven and if anyone is old news I believe you should look in the mirror. Trust me shadow knows.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Nothing has been proven and if anyone is old news I believe you should look in the mirror. Trust me shadow knows.

Subtle difference being , I know that I am old news..I don't need the mirror cupcake.....I will leave the arena to you now. 😸

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Leora Leora .. Lo dichiaro, ti ammiro molto..quando ci sei.

E anche alcuni ... quando fai le unghie, e quant'altro ... il tuo giorno comporta.

Ti ammiro quando ... ti fai i capelli, e un bel po '... in mutande.

Ti ammiro un po'..quando mangi il tuo cibo, e specialmente quando .. sei nudo!

Ti ammiro molto..quando senti il bisogno, per un'autogratificazione sensuale..e devi avere successo!  😍 😘                                                       

I admire his branded outfits (INTIMISSIMI) that are really very beautiful ... But they cost too much for me to buy them🤣 hahahahah

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I admire his branded outfits (INTIMISSIMI) that are really very beautiful ... But they cost too much for me to buy them 🤣 hahahahah

Yes although very nice ... some of them certainly have appeared to be likely quite pricey.

I noticed the poem evidently did not go through a database translation very well. In the original version..it rhymed. The translated version...not so much.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sì, anche se molto bello ... alcuni di loro sono probabilmente sembrati piuttosto costosi.

Yes, I saw them worn by Leora and I liked them a lot, so I went to the store to buy them but they were really expensive (I buy almost 4 under-brand intimate suits) .... There would be similar suits sold by Chinese shopkeepers (obviously counterfeit brand) but the fabric irritates my private parts so better not to buy them or after an hour I have the vagina as big as that of a female elephant Ahhahah🤭🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Yes, I saw them worn by Leora and I liked them a lot, so I went to the store to buy them but they were really expensive (I buy almost 4 under-brand intimate suits) .... There would be similar suits sold by Chinese shopkeepers (obviously counterfeit brand) but the fabric irritates my private parts so better not to buy them or after an hour I have the vagina as big as that of a female elephant Ahhahah 🤭 🤣

You certainly would not want to do that and have that happen. Lol 😉

• Haha 1

It was posted on the internet that with the slow down of movement around the world due to the spread of the terrible virus ... that the planet had stopped vibrating as much.

I guess that could be considered somewhat similar as being something like the old claims and beliefs by some that the earth was flat and that if ships sailed too far ... they risked falling off the edge of the ocean or planet and that the earth was in the center of the universe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

È stato pubblicato su Internet che con il rallentamento dei movimenti in tutto il mondo a causa della diffusione del terribile virus ... che il pianeta aveva smesso di vibrare tanto.

Immagino che potrebbe essere considerato in qualche modo simile come qualcosa di simile alle vecchie affermazioni e credenze secondo cui la terra era piatta e che se le navi navigavano troppo lontano ... rischiavano di cadere dal bordo dell'oceano o del pianeta e che la terra era nel centro dell'universo.

One thing is certain of this quarantine ... The air is certainly cleaner .... We hope that even when we leave we will be more attentive to mother earth ....😘

• Like 6