Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

2214 Bathed, changed (for the most part) and assembled some while ago it is time for the seemingly obligatory pre-party selfie of the company of players. IF Lydia looks after them all as well as she did last time then they and we shall all have a fun night. Please let no-one be a prima donna and spoil Lydia's preparations. I think she has already had to do a booze run.

Edited by Oldstalker
typo only

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2214 Bathed, changed (for the most part) and assembled some while ago it is time for the seemingly obligatory pre-party selfie of the company of players. IF Lydia looks after them all as well as he did last time then they and we shall all have a fun night. Please let no-one be a prima donna and spoil Lydia's preparations. I think she has already had to do a booze run.

Maybe it's the second staff's turn?
Surprised that there will be a second round so soon ...😃

As much as I like this flat, I need to point out the main problem with this cam; I mean each time a bloke fucks a girl in this position, everything you see is his fat ass 😂

download (8).jpg

Apartment that unfortunately reminds me of many others from the past and present and with the addition of not very "thankful" women in this case. Always with loud music on tv no matter that there's a camera on top of it, they always start something that never ends and they're all night uneculating because they start, two minutes... they get dressed, they go to the hidden room to put on their stripes of cocaine or amphetamine, it depends on the money, they come back at 10 or 15 minutes each on their side as if nothing would have happened here... they come back, they make a fool of themselves, they start sex again, they stop, they make another "journey"... And so they will last in VH all they want as long as they have that hidden room that saves their "life". Hopefully one day a smart or smart one will come and fuck her up and put a "ray" in front of the cameras to make this apartment disappear, although knowing VH would be in a simple fine...