Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

On 11/04/2020 at 09:39, thedbear said:

Looking at moments, I see that Lydia managed to mediate the "peace" between Mira and the ex-frozen blonde (I don't know if she already has a name)). Very well done.
However, I will only consider this effective when I see the two or three (Lydia included) making out hard, on top of a bed (or sofa). Only girls.

The ex-frozen blonde may not be much of a smile, but let's do it, she does it very well.

Something tells me that "if" and "when" this happens it will be to "demolish" expectations and "history" here.😃

done😄

mira10.thumb.jpg.eac494d52ed76156a8713edcf30a7d02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mine was the original sin; for which I was forgiven.

2040 Lydia has prepared quite a lot of food for just three of them; not saying they could not, between them, scoff the lot but it looks to me likely to be for a larger number.

Edited by Oldstalker
to make clearer and typo

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm not trying trying to altar anything.😀

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Well we will pray that you don't. 😆

Well all in the lap of the gods with Dave eh :biggrin:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2040 Lydia has prepared quite a lot of food for just three of them; not saying they could not, between them, scoff the lot but it looks to me likely to be for a larger number.

The tweet above did not embed but when you click on it seems a LOT of people will come...

10 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Doesn't look that much for the crowd shown on Twitter :biggrin:

Need a bigger apartment too :biggrin:

41 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Doesn't look that much for the crowd shown on Twitter :biggrin:

Need a bigger apartment too :biggrin:

Jabbath may tell me I am wrong (again) but I think that picture was from the start of the house/flat/realm opening party?

[OT] The other one, which may be worth keeping half an eye on, is Milly's flat. There is another couple there as well as Milly and her (umpty-tumth) man.

Edited by Oldstalker
to give folk the "heads-up".
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Jabbath may tell me I am wrong (again) but I think that picture was from the start of the house/flat/realm opening party?

[OT] The other one, which may be worth keeping half an eye on, is Milly's flat. There is another couple there as well as Milly and her (empty-tumth) man.

Looks as the the CROWD is just 4 of them lol, that would be more realistic for the amount of food shown.

Well maybe 6 now lol.