Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

31 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Thanks.

My  mother is Russian and i have relatives and friends in Russia but i born in south europe, and worked with lot of russian speaking people,i can comunicate on a very good level in russian but not perfect.

Hironicaly i never been in Russia, but hopefully soon 🙂

I have been to Moscow once. Beautiful city but it was very cold 😉

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

which moment wasn't saved?

if i am not wrong, the foursome among em sid sia and bob isn't in archive either, and the 2nd round between em and bob alone where bob anally fucked em on the same day, i might be wrong though but never saw those videos in archive

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

if i am not wrong, the foursome among em sid sia and bob isn't in archive either, and the 2nd round between em and bob alone where bob anally fucked em on the same day, i might be wrong though but never saw those videos in archive

They're both there.

8 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Debi and Ian are very interesting couple that always try to spice up things, unfortunately their guest arent,i think was yesterday that they was missing almost all day from the house and not even one of their guest even motivated to even walk half naked around the house.there is allready trouble in paradise,and from now on will be getting even worse since viewers got tired of childish games and not action,witch will result in loss of revenue witch will heat the troubles eve more in the house,they need to find friends like EM and and more adventurous guys.i personaly have stoped paying attention to the apt.

Sofi was offerd multiple times Ians dick and she couldnt even touch it,so i'm not expecting anything interesting from her.

Serj and Helena is a lost case,if they had anything to offer they had many opertunitys to do so,but better stick with chickcam.

the guys in the house dont even have sex with their gf, i have notice many times when Ian is out and returning home straight asking their guyest "did you fuck" and the anser is always no 😄 so i doudt we will see something crazy from them.

as for the girl the only one that is adventurus some times is that blond that was suposedly dating with the guy that has long hairs,but they are passing through crisis and the guy doesnt look adventurus to create content for the long run, one or two session with his girl and viewers will get bored.

Debi and Ian are smart and i see them as pros they just need a bit of luck with the ppl they invite.thats my point of view about the apt.

Very good comment including accurate observations; all participants and those who wishes to join should read the bold text several times 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for sharing insights with the lowly filth on this side of the wall! Again spot on. I’m sure the boss is checking checking checking! Time to pay hell! 

But who's the boss

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Eva and another girl came to visit them at noon. the new girl is cute, hopefully she is one of the housemates at their new place

On the pictures she looks rather miserable