Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that can make things interesting in this apartment other than the usual boring routine is either Sofi going next step with the guest guy or Ian fucking Valeria without any complications, Ian should think in his mind "Fuck it, i am gonna do it with Valeria" 😂😂

Last night was a good example that Valeria was more than eager to have sex with Ian without even thinking of Marcus but i think the golden opportunity has gone, Ian bottled it and don't think those circumstances will happen again, i hope i am wrong though!

Well for me the only star there is Valeria. She is more hot and open minded than all the others together there. 
@moonlight89 I think you are right what you wrote about Ian. He is not ready to do more with other girls. And Valeria is just too hot for him to take 😉
When Valeria might get an own place this place here will have a hard time...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well for me the only star there is Valeria. She is more hot and open minded than all the others together there. 
@moonlight89 I think you are right what you wrote about Ian. He is not ready to do more with other girls. And Valeria is just too hot for him to take 😉
When Valeria might get an own place this place here will have a hard time...

i have to agree with you, Valeria is a real star in my eyes also, Debi also is a star there is something in her she is "smart" and can be bossy witch i like but true that there is something missing that hot flame the slutiness. the thing is that i dont know if Valeria is taking a home in vh or just a house for her and Marcus, in the same time she is not suitable to live with Marcus, she is suitable to live with a girl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1