Sofia (2020) Part #1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

All the gang of afrodita&clark was there.. also anna, sabrina, stella (ex-tenant) was there too . And non-vh (for now) related people.. 

yeah, I am sure I have not noticed everyone that has tried it. but it seems like it has not been very successful yet. and I don't really know what their strategy is. for VH subscribers we already see the girls naked on cameras with better quality, and I do not see it attracting many non-VH subscribers. 

I wish VH  would explain what their intention is and what they are trying to achieve with chickstream.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. specially almost all that i saw the chat doesn't even speak english.. all on translators with a lot of fails

The purpose can be showing the chickstream to non-vh subscribers making them subscribe the site to be much cheaper and with better quality.. Like you can give some tokens for horrible quality but then with 40€ you have access to 300 cams 24/7 

so you think it's their new marketing strategy ? 

if that's the case, they need to advertise chickstream on other sites to attract more viewers. the highest number of viewers I have seen so far is like 18 lol who I am pretty sure are already VH subscriber. 😄

Just now, bluewinner said:

so you think it's their new marketing strategy ? 

if that's the case, they need to advertise chickstream on other sites to attract more viewers. the highest number of viewers I have seen so far is like 18 lol who I am pretty sure are already VH subscriber. 😄

I don't know the price for tokens there but it is totally ridiculous to pay for anything there as you can see it pretty much for the same price in far better quality on VHTV and you even get the whole archives there too...

• StnCld316 changed the title to Sofia (2020) Part #1
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know the price for tokens there but it is totally ridiculous to pay for anything there as you can see it pretty much for the same price in far better quality on VHTV and you even get the whole archives there too...

each token is 10 cents (USD). 

Maybe the owners of VHTV are investing in a new camsite and they are using VHTV to test it and advertise it ! 🤔