B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm surprised they didn't send the others home, but I guess the show must go on... just without us.

After what happened it's not surprising that they'd stay over for the night, if only as a reassuring presence.

• Like 1

It appears RLC has removed all the footage of the incident on replay. In the scheme of things this was a pretty minor incident. Hell, I saw more when my alcoholic parents fought than this. And I find it pretty fucking amazing that Bonnie, of all the people, while her BF is engaged in this struggle and it was her first time at RLC and her first time in this house, was astute and alert enough to cover the one camera while yelling to Kim to cover the other kitchen cam.

:wink:

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The house on the hill has a long history with the owners of RLC.  The owners used it privately and for parties before turning it over to become B4.  It's owned by RLC.

I'm having a hard time sleeping because I now in the next two mornings we are going to kick ass on the fishing!!  I was wanting to come in and catch up, under the radar but then I read this post and had to comment!

Yes, you are correct.  This house is nothing new to RLC and it has been used privately before showing it to the customers.  They have made a lot of money off this house before they gave it to the prying eyes!!

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's been a long time since there had been as many comments in one night for this apartment :biggrin:

so the party wasn't so bad after all :angel:

LMAO...the party was only good because of the Real Life they decided not to show!!  Don't kid yourself Moos!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

A few of the Barca tenants have been bending the rules...Ginger's been to B1 several times, and is in fact there now, and Kim and Olya have been to B5...

So they sent the biggest slut to B1 so they could take their time seducing the audience LMAO...only RLC!

• Haha 1