Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

OK Alladino---fire away 😆

Believe me, I am very interested in a constructive discussion. I have referenced many scientific sources here and explained my opinion. I find this discussion important and find it great that something like this is possible in a forum like CC (which normaly deals with other topics). 

I also find it important to have this discussion open and honestly. I know, you dislike me, but I hope you have the same intention. 

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What is more disturbing is that millions of Americans actually support him so what does that say about them for gods sake? You couldn't make it up really, we even have one of them continually supporting him on here 🤣

I am going to quote and answer that in the Trump thread. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Believe me, I am very interested in a constructive discussion. I have referenced many scientific sources here and explained my opinion. I find this discussion important and find it great that something like this is possible in a forum like CC (which normaly deals with other topics). 

I also find it important to have this discussion open and honestly. I know, you dislike me, but I hope you have the same intention. 

That is why I found your point valid that anything relating to Covid19 should and can be discussed, even the political decisions relating to it.  That is why I suggested an all encompassing title

for this thread.  I do believe, however, for the sanity of the Forum, that people should stick to the subject of the thread.  Now this one has been revised to be more realistic (again thanks to StnCld)

so hope that we can stick to the Covid discussion and not stray into strictly political discussions not relating to Covid--of which there are 3 outside of this one. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

What is more disturbing is that millions of Americans actually support him so what does that say about them for gods sake? You couldn't make it up really, we even have one of them continually supporting him on here 🤣

You could at least have enough guts to mention my name. 

4 hours ago, happyone said:

The last 1 1/2 pages have been about Trump--may I remind you all that the thread below is for that so the ones that want to talk about the virus don't have to read the political attacks (even if some are true and some are funny).:sad:

Sorry Happy, you're right, but there's quite a bit of overlapping...especially when Trump comes out with another gem about COVID on a daily basis...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You could at least have enough guts to mention my name. 

Oh my apolgies did you feel left out? Let me try again...................You couldn't make it up really, we even have one of them continually supporting him on here that being Ridgerunner,Ridgerunner,Ridgerunner,Ridgerunner,Ridgerunner,Ridgerunner,Ridgerunner,Ridgerunner. 

Sorry the needle got stuck :biggrin:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, happyone said:

StnCld--please either move this topic to a non political area of the forum or better yet rename it to

Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications

That way anything related to  Covid19, statistics, studies,  political decisions, comments by politicians, etc is allowed .

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Happy, you're right, but there's quite a bit of overlapping...especially when Trump comes out with another gem about COVID on a daily basis...

It is OK now the thread has been renamed and anything relating to Covid19 is allowed including stupid remarks regarding it's cure by anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hey pal you obviously know your countrymen better than I do but surely they ain't dumb enough to vote the twat back in later in the year. Are they?🤔😫

Pray to God, I certainly hope not. This country won't make it through
another four years of this twat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Pray to God, I certainly hope not. This country won't make it through
another four years of this twat.

There is no choice but to vote the twat back into office we can't let Dementia Joe become president, hell he cant even remember his wife's name. He loves China and they would completely own the US , and the fucking world then China could continue to infect the world to control population like they do in China. HAHAHAHA

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is OK now the thread has been renamed and anything relating to Covid19 is allowed including stupid remarks regarding it's cure by anyone. 

Thx! I'd only just logged on, so hadn't read any of the posts...😉

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is no choice but to vote the twat back into office we can let Dementia Joe become president, hell he cant even remember his wife's name. He loves China and they would completely own the US if he gets elected. Then China could continue to infect the world to control population like they do in China. HAHAHAHA

At least Biden would listen to his advisors and experts and take their
advice. After his "brilliant" idea about disinfectants, Donald Dump has
to go, at all costs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1