Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

5 hours ago, Maturin said:

C'mon you guys, maybe there's some SCIENCE to what Trump said.

I mean his ratings are huuuuge so surely we should seriously consider putting UV lights into our lungs and swallowing bleach? If this was dangerous nonsense then how come it was suggested by the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???? 

I'd hate to be someone that has had my nose up Trump's big backside forever, and constantly bangs on about how much he loves DJT and the grrrrreat job he's doing, in voyeur forums right now! 😂😂😂

When are you going to pull your head out of your asshole? 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

The last 1 1/2 pages have been about Trump--may I remind you all that the thread below is for that so the ones that want to talk about the virus don't have to read the political attacks (even if some are true and some are funny).:sad:

Only pro-Trump comments are disallowed. Moose and Stncld have no problem with anti-Trump comments being posted here. 

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

The last 1 1/2 pages have been about Trump--may I remind you all that the thread below is for that so the ones that want to talk about the virus don't have to read the political attacks (even if some are true and some are funny).:sad:

Sorry, as long as Trump is trying to give medical advice on Covid-19, this is part of the Covid-19 discussion. Even if his recommendations read like suicide instructions. 

In General the politics About Covid-19 (e.g. any measures) fit into this thread in my opinion. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sorry, as long as Trump is trying to give medical advice on Covid-19, this is part of the Covid-19 discussion. Even if his recommendations read like suicide instructions. 

In General the politics About Covid-19 (e.g. any measures) fit into this thread in my opinion. 

• Confused 1

On 4/20/2020 at 2:58 PM, StnCld316 said:

This is the last time I am going to say this.  This Topic is about COVID19.  

Please keep the Political stuff out of this Topic. 

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So I guess you do not like to adhere to what even StnCld said.  Your opinion does not matter when it comes to politics in this thread. 

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

So I guess you do not like to adhere to what even StnCld said.  Your opinion does not count when it comes to politics in this thread. 

I'm not talking about the other bullshit here Trump has done and limit my discussion to topics about Covid-19 (and the politics around it). This is still a Subforum in the "Worldwide Political Discussion" category. 

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm serious. In an official Covid-19 press conference, Trump suggested that it might be useful to inject disinfectants into Covid-19 patients. He also said some nonsense about treating people with strong UV light (also "inside the body"; however that is supposed to work). We are in a worldwide crisis and this asshole steps in front of the cameras with such a ridiculous bullshit talk. Do you think this is a useful contribution to the fight against Covid-19? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

StnCld--please either move this topic to a non political area of the forum or better yet rename it to

Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications

That way anything related to  Covid19, statistics, studies,  political decisions, comments by politicians, etc is allowed .

• StnCld316 changed the title to Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3
7 minutes ago, happyone said:

StnCld--please either move this topic to a non political area of the forum or better yet rename it to

Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications

That way anything related to  Covid19, statistics, studies,  political decisions, comments by politicians, etc is allowed .

Done.  It's going to be a long time before this Virus is put out and no matter what gets posted it's always going to turn political at some point.

Now Bone Spurs has come up with the brilliant idea of injecting people with disinfectant.  Someone should put the disinfectant in Trumps brain first and see what the results are. Disinfectant is not made for internal use.  Trump your a fucking idiot for even suggesting such a thing.  Mass Murder in the USA created by Donald J. Trump.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not talking about the other bullshit here Trump has done and limit my discussion to topics about Covid-19 (and the politics around it). This is still a Subforum in the "Worldwide Political Discussion" category. 

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm serious. In an official Covid-19 press conference, Trump suggested that it might be useful to inject disinfectants into Covid-19 patients. He also said some nonsense about treating people with strong UV light (also "inside the body"; however that is supposed to work). We are in a worldwide crisis and this asshole steps in front of the cameras with such a ridiculous bullshit talk. Do you think this is a useful contribution to the fight against Covid-19? 

OK Alladino--you and everyone else can just fire away 😆  wide open topic thanks to StnCld 

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What is more disturbing is that millions of Americans actually support him so what does that say about them for gods sake? You couldn't make it up really, we even have one of them continually supporting him on here 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

By the looks of the hole he is digging for for himself with the ridiculous Twatter posts, his chances get slimmer by the tweet.

That is his biggest fault---he just doesn't think before he tweets or says something stupid. 

• Like 2