Trump--all about Trump, Trump bashing, Trump praise, defending Trump

Trump ist eine schwache Figur ohne Charakter. Nicht die deutliche Niederlage anerkennen und zu gratulieren versucht diese Ratte mit juristischen Tricks im Land "Unfrieden" im Land zu stiften. 

Ich kotze auf den überheblichen Idioten von widerlichen Trump. Aus Beethovens Fidelio: "Er sterbe ....." Erst wenn dieser Idiot Ruhe gibt ist Bürgerkrieg in den USA gebannt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Attorney General William Barr declared the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Now lets see how Trump reacts.  Will Barr be the next contestant to get tossed under the bus for not supporting Trumps rhetoric of baseless voter fraud claims.  

The only thing left to find out for Trump is does he have the absolute right to Pardon himself as he bogusly claims.  "Under the Constitution, the president's clemency power extends to all federal criminal offenses. ... And the ability of a president to pardon himself (self-pardon) has never been tested in the courts, because, to date, no president has ever taken that action."  If Trump does try, then he's admitting his guilt.  Even Giuliani is begging for a pre-emptive pardon.   If by chance Trump cannot Pardon himself then most likely Trump will resign from office before January 20th leaving Mike Pence to perform that duty. I don't think Pence would stoop as low to Pardon Trump.  Pence wants to be on the Presidential ticket for a 2024 run.  Why would he let a pompous ass fool such as Trump ruin his chances. 

Trump has dug his hole now it's time to let him lie in it and suffer the consequences for all his past misdeeds. You'll quickly see a man go from Riches to Rags quite fast.   Will Trump try to make a comeback in 2024  I highly doubt he will.  His ego is now badly bruised beyond repair.  People will soon forget him.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2020 at 12:48 AM, StnCld316 said:

Attorney General William Barr declared the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Now lets see how Trump reacts.  Will Barr be the next contestant to get tossed under the bus for not supporting Trumps rhetoric of baseless voter fraud claims.  

The only thing left to find out for Trump is does he have the absolute right to Pardon himself as he bogusly claims.  "Under the Constitution, the president's clemency power extends to all federal criminal offenses. ... And the ability of a president to pardon himself (self-pardon) has never been tested in the courts, because, to date, no president has ever taken that action."  If Trump does try, then he's admitting his guilt.  Even Giuliani is begging for a pre-emptive pardon.   If by chance Trump cannot Pardon himself then most likely Trump will resign from office before January 20th leaving Mike Pence to perform that duty. I don't think Pence would stoop as low to Pardon Trump.  Pence wants to be on the Presidential ticket for a 2024 run.  Why would he let a pompous ass fool such as Trump ruin his chances. 

Trump has dug his hole now it's time to let him lie in it and suffer the consequences for all his past misdeeds. You'll quickly see a man go from Riches to Rags quite fast.   Will Trump try to make a comeback in 2024  I highly doubt he will.  His ego is now badly bruised beyond repair.  People will soon forget him.

It really will not make any difference whether or not President Trump pardons him and his family--because that pardon is only valid for Federal crimes.  The States can still

prosecute.

38 minutes ago, happyone said:

It really will not make any difference whether or not President Trump pardons him and his family--because that pardon is only valid for Federal crimes.  The States can still

prosecute.

The State of New York will get him.  He can't always buy his way out of everything by bribing.

• Like 1

What is most something supporters of Saint Trump's are fails to understand is that the Trump is president such as the others presidents who they has been sat on same chair of White House during on their presidency.He's come and go like also others,(he isn't an a goddess or an ideal man or even an Superman,even to they keeps on continue to cling at him).But the America as the state it's will stay.And them as the American's people or as the American's citizens they will stay also till end of times.If i back to history, i can see this country has been through out of bad times and better times, it starting from the minute which it founded it before 400 years ago.and will stand up or will rais up on the sky again as the great country. Oh, Back to supporter's of SaintTrump, if would say something to them i would really love to say to them you should think about your country not in the logic of loss or winning,but in the logic about this country, it's your home. and will still as like this way untill end the time.No matter if the Trump's was is president or Biden or Obama or anyone else.Trump wasn't your only dream and not also arn't the Nightmare for other part of American's people. but of course is not he's the savior who have a magical stick to sloved all problems of that country. He already has got all his chance on his term to do all something he wanted do to his people. and i wanna let the history to judes to him.But i can't deny the wills of 81 million people who makes already thier own judgement on the SaintTrump's presidency and they went to elected the Joe Biden as the president .It's The same Americans people who went in 2016 to elected the same SaintTrump's .so what i wish to say to who still in zone of supporters of SaintTrump's.Your country is a big country, her space it 9,826,675 Km2.And It has a population of about 330 million people (What i would to say is who still supporters of Saint Trump's hope they think in thier country as what it she's really is in reality and maps has wide space.Whish if them have much more of wide and Tolerant thoughts about thier country and thier people).❤️So if 81 million of that population has goes to elected the Joe Biden's then it should SaintTrump's supporters respect that choice of those american's people Just as same of these Americans has already respected of the Trump supporters choice in all these 4 years. ❤️🌹

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, StnCld316 said:

Couldn't agree more Sir.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:59 AM, StnCld316 said:

The State of New York will get him.  He can't always buy his way out of everything by bribing.

Arrested Jan 21st while trying to escape the country is my bet.  Will have lost all  his power to use the gov. to get him out of his mess.

• Haha 1