Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Today I am going to cook a seafood paella ... I live in the cradle of Valencian paella ... and all Valencians know how to cook good rice.

You're making me hungry.

• Like 2

I, I don't know if Leora has a boyfriend outside and I don't care, yesterday I said I saw her very agitated, like a little girl who found a boyfriend, if she found a boyfriend I'm happy for her, but please, let's not be moralistic, we're all watching these girls every day, hoping they'll do something sexual, so I think everyone is hoping that Leora, if she found a boyfriend, will bring him to the apartment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

Today I am going to cook a seafood paella ... I live in the cradle of Valencian paella ... and all Valencians know how to cook good rice.

i love that as well but why not a seafood bouillabaisse?

Well ... well ... well ... why do some posts here and now sound so strange ???? Why do so many people now want to be so moralistic, as Sergio says, when they used to call her rude and offensive names ... how many here have already defended her departure, still in the previous apartment ???? how was she criticized when, last August, she "bate" the LR table facing the park ???? ....
Forgive us Leora, live your life, it's just your business ... and THANK YOU for letting us peek a little bit ....
For my part I will always be your BIG and unconditional fan ....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2