B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Non penso che nessun uomo sarebbe felice della consapevolezza che un'altra donna (o uomo) può soddisfare la propria moglie (o fidanzata) meglio di te. 😏

Lucian should anally fuck Bonnie because she has her man's thicker cock!
and do a threesome!

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not think that any man would be happy with the knowledge that another woman (or man) can satisfy your own wife (or girlfriend) better than you do. 😏

Sent away from his wife like a fool, so she can have sex and he has to wait in a different room. If that's the way it actually happened, that's pretty radical. 

In addition he has not even a possibility to escape the situation, because he is in another country with practically everything closed (no hotel, no flight home, no friends nearby). What a shitty situation that would be.  

Alexandra et Bonnie ont essayé d'exciter leur mec, mais ça n'a pas duré, ils se sont barrés! Quel désastre! pas étonnant de voir les 2 filles ensemble pour avoir du plaisir! Leur mec n'assurent pas en communauté dans le salon!!

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Alexandra et Bonnie ont essayé d'exciter leur mec, mais ça n'a pas duré, ils se sont barrés! Quel désastre! pas étonnant de voir les 2 filles ensemble pour avoir du plaisir! Leur mec n'assurent pas en communauté dans le salon!!

That's why they should be in their own bedrooms if they are trying to excite their man!!

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

That's why they should be in their own bedrooms if they are trying to excite their man!!

Oui, mais, là, la nouveauté était de bien exciter leur homme en étant dans la même pièce! Mais visiblement, ils n'ont pas apprécié, et c'est dommage! Donc, faut pas s'étonner si les filles veulent prendre du plaisir ensemble... Elles ne jouissent pas pareil avec leur mec, alors qu'ensemble elles jouissent pleinement, et même plusieurs fois!!

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Yes, but there, the novelty was to excite their man by being in the same room! But obviously, they did not appreciate, and it is a shame! So, don't be surprised if the girls want to have fun together ... They don't enjoy the same with their boyfriend, whereas together they enjoy fully, and even several times !!

It sure sounds like they enjoy each others company from what I've been reading.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Let's assume I'm wrong and the whole thing isn't just a show. At least that's what everyone here seems to believe now anyway. 

Normally, in a typical relationship, it would be rather common not to put your partner openly into the offside to have sex with someone else. If they are not in an open relationship, such an action would be extremely reckless and basicaly an unspoken termination of the relationship. Those guys would have to be extremely stupid to let themselves being treated like that. 

One possibility, of course, is that they are in an open relationship. But even here, in a situation with Covid-19 carantaine all in one apartment, normal people would show a little more consideration for your partner. At least when the relationship's not completely screwed. 

There is also the possibility that RLC has played with hidden cards again (like with Asia and Hakeem) and the two guys only pretend to be the BF's. However, I consider this version to be quite unlikely. 

It's all really weird. The only thing that really makes perfect sense is the thought that nobody here wants to see.

It is quite obvious that they are in an open relationship in this case! All 4 know about, accept it, and atleast 3 of them seem to enjoy it. The attraction and intimacy seem to have developed quite genuinely, and gradually. It's the exception for the normal shows in the vacation-apartments, and can be compared to the experimenting of Eva & Sam and Jane & Dick. I personally never watched RLC for those events either, so I'm abit disapointed. I just wish we could atleast have a few apartments with ordinary couples or roommates, where nothing has to escalate from there. It seems pretty impossible these days, everything ends up in either shows, swinging or 3somes and 4somes. But I have repeated myself enough times now. Please stop trolling. You and Moos are equally stubborn, you will never let it go, and you sort of keep spamming this thread.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I just wish we could atleast have a few apartments with ordinary couples or roommates, where nothing has to escalate from there.

Keep repeating yourself Ed, I totally agree with you and I never liked any of that stuff either when I used to watch.