P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

Thank you Kylie and Rus for giving some special moments especially with Viola during your stay, take care and best of luck in future and if you ever decide to come back in this project please do it after a year or so lmao

As for the couple who will replace them, don't want any of the past tenants whether they were entertaining or not, no recycled faces please RLC, just bring in a new couple or maybe locals from there, it's not hard to do that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Wow, now it's gone. Well this sucks.😩

I think it's only temporary, like when Hakeem left and RLC took a few weeks to find Eliska and Pepik, well it's certain that it's not their best find :biggrin:

I think this apartment will come back in a few days or weeks with I hope a real couple from the Czech Republic

I do not think that RLC can afford to close an apartment at the moment when it was more or less the showcase of the site, to have 5 free cameras including the bedroom and the bathroom

On the other hand, not sure that these three additional free cameras will come back with the arrival of a new couple, especially if they are new participants

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think it's only temporary, like when Hakeem left and RLC took a few weeks to find Eliska and Pepik, well it's certain that it's not their best find :biggrin:

I think this apartment will come back in a few days or weeks with I hope a real couple from the Czech Republic

I do not think that RLC can afford to close an apartment at the moment when it was more or less the showcase of the site, to have 5 free cameras including the bedroom and the bathroom

On the other hand, not sure that these three additional free cameras will come back with the arrival of a new couple, especially if they are new participants

it was maybe a gift before close this apartment 🙂

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

it was maybe a gift before close this apartment 🙂

Have you ever seen RLC give gifts to their subscribers? , me never, it's quite the opposite, seeing that they banish those who share content or that they hardly ever communicate during a change

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Have you ever seen RLC give gifts to their subscribers? , me never, it's quite the opposite, seeing that they banish those who share content or that they hardly ever communicate during a change

no 😄, or they need a week for clean and desinfect the apartment so it's better to remove the apartment from the list for the moment (i am kidding)

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

It was the 1st time ever in RLC history that we have a free cam pointing to the main bed and a free cam pointing to a tub

you can be sure when the apartment will return online the free cameras will be back as pay cameras,

i don't know why rlc did this, probably for the audimat 

Think it hapenned before(the house be taken out if list and then up after few days),i hope rlc finaly understand in what they are failing so much.Its important to not be the 1000 rejoins but if its an new couple that is boring and isnt in house or do things hided(like the latest new couple in site)then is as usseless as rejoins.They have very few houses avaliable so all of them should be as active and entertaining as possible.I mean at some point when money entering isnt enought they will have to change...everyone sees this only them not.

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

It was the 1st time ever in RLC history that we have a free cam pointing to the main bed and a free cam pointing to a tub

yes I agree with you, but this is more a commercial gesture to relaunch the activity than gifts for subscribers, especially that subscribers don't need free cameras 😁

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

They obviously are in desesperate mode.Last time i checked there were 19,20 free cams also.Dont remember so many free cams in longgg time.

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes I agree with you, but this is more a commercial gesture to relaunch the activity than gifts for subscribers, especially that subscribers don't need free cameras 😁

they opened this bedroom and bathroom cameras but i have not watched them because not the envy so free or not that not change the things for me, i am glad they are gone