P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

24 minutes ago, firewall said:

they opened this bedroom and bathroom cameras but i have not watched them because not the envy so free or not that not change the things for me, i am glad they are gone

Yes but that only engages your personal feeling, I am sure that many members who do not have a subscription to RLC have been very happy to see this couple during their sexual marathon, whether on the balcony, in the bathroom or in the bedroom

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes but that only engages your personal feeling, I am sure that many members who do not have a subscription to RLC have been very happy to see this couple during their sexual marathon, whether on the balcony, in the bathroom or in the bedroom

yes this is the principe of a forum just give our personal opinion 😉 i was never attracted and interested by this couple.

22 hours ago, moos54 said:

Nina and Kira are on VHTV now

B4 and this place aren't in the same country, i doubt Nelly and Bogdan want to leave Barcelona 

All others couples live in Russia, Country who isn't welcome and authorized in Europe 

So i see only a local couple because of the pandemic

I doubt too, they may replace K&R with a local couple because of COVID. And it would be a nice idea

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Oui mais cela n'engage que votre ressenti personnel, je suis sûr que de nombreux membres qui ne sont pas abonnés à RLC ont été très heureux de voir ce couple lors de leur marathon sexuel, que ce soit sur le balcon, dans la salle de bain ou dans la chambre

héhé oui moi !  😁

4 hours ago, firewall said:

yes this is the principe of a forum just give our personal opinion 😉 i was never attracted and interested by this couple.

Same were,very boring couple,just sex after sex and little more,had enough of them when they were prior in COV in Spain.Now more four months of them as to muchhh🤣.But to be fair to them this COV places are boring with any couple because of the concept..three,four months with just one couple far from their country.

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

I know I'm in the minority here but I absolutely wouldn't mind seeing Kitty again especially if she is with a new bf or a gf, anybody but Steve or whatever his name was.

Not Steve but Smith(aka the bunny).She is my fav girl,but as others sayed better be some fresh,new couple.But if is an inactive one then i prefer kitty by far.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I know I'm in the minority here but I absolutely wouldn't mind seeing Kitty again especially if she is with a new bf or a gf, anybody but Steve or whatever his name was.

Kitty's boyfriend is Smith

• Thanks 1

What i would do was to put house offline and look,really put the effort to find a new couple of the country,interview them and see if they can and are willing to live in a house in project without restritions,by that i mean a couple that would do the same things(or most)things and siyuations in the rlc houses like they had outside in their daily lifes.That would mean mistakes like latest new couple wouldnt happen and rlc clients would have a new,valid,active regular couple to watch.This would be a good start and who knows maybe the "rebirth" of site.