P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

1 hour ago, BlackLeone said:

Adeline and Markus would be nice. Also Nina and Kira, but that will probably not happen.

But I am expecting Jane and Dick for some reason...

Or maybe Nelly and Bogdan will move in, considering they were back a few days ago to visit B4..

Nina and Kira are on VHTV now

B4 and this place aren't in the same country, i doubt Nelly and Bogdan want to leave Barcelona 

All others couples live in Russia, Country who isn't welcome and authorized in Europe 

So i see only a local couple because of the pandemic

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Nina and Kira are on VHTV now

B4 and this place aren't in the same country, i doubt Nelly and Bogdan want to leave Barcelona 

All others couples live in Russia, Country who isn't welcome and authorized in Europe 

So i see only a local couple because of the pandemic

You mean like Nicole and her new BF...😏

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Jasmine🥰.

RLC needs new tenants not these ones that have been around the RLC circuit for ages.  In another Month or two RLC will no longer be the Number #1 Site.  VHTV is about ready to take over the top spot very soon.  

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC needs new tenants not these ones that have been around the RLC circuit for ages.  In another Month or two RLC will no longer be the Number #1 Site.  VHTV is about ready to take over the top spot very soon.  

Agree.I love Jasmin.Also kitty but we need fresh,interesting new couples.The problem is rlc habilite(lack of it) to find them..latest new couple is a good exemple.But yes..new people,new looks is very needed.

This apartment has disappeared from the list 

This makes it more likely to be looking for a local couple because normally when they brought in a couple from Russia or Ukraine that we already knew, they put the apartment only in maintenance

Let's see in a while what RLC will have planned here

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Benny19 said:

I think the apartment will be completely canceled.

Dont think so,could happen but doubt it,so few houses and the bad situation rlc is,they cant aford closing another house.But if is more repeat,rejoin cast then better just close it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

This apartment has disappeared from the list 

This makes it more likely to be looking for a local couple because normally when they brought in a couple from Russia or Ukraine that we already knew, they put the apartment only in maintenance

Let's see in a while what RLC will have planned here

I see it still there, just UM for hours now.