P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

I liked the entire season of these sexy nuts..... Kylie and Russ an uninhibited dream for a voyeur nut like me.... Viola was a kinky, funny, playful coconut all on her own... I personally was obsessed with her body and her sexual dynamic and how she was an instigator of some very unique sex shows we all enjoyed, commented on and followed with enthusiasm.... (and we commented on , speculated on her agenda, (their agenda with her) that has really been generated on as much than anyone else n time here ... (Sera??) 

so it was a fun experiment, and yes maybe a little bit long with the Kylie Russ show....(but they played hard till the end)  and I wish them all the good fortune that comes their way in life .... thanks ..... and Viola one more KISS for the enjoyment I had  from so many party, sexy moments, to those intimate moments of your nice ass pointed out to us on the couch each night as We said said good night ..... and sweet dreams of fuckin dat ass .... 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, firewall said:

i doubt the free bedroom and bathroom cams will stay open long time after the arrival of the new couple 

If they're as bad as Pepik and Eliska then they could open up the entire apartment and it wouldn't make shred of difference.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

there is a big clean to do first before the arrival of the next couple, i doubt it's for today

Ya...I would freak out if they ran that 'black light' test for sperm on surfaces..... between the 3 of them they fucked this whole apt..... 

• Haha 2

On 7/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, firewall said:

the bet is open for the replacement of them :biggrin:: jane/dick  chloe/tyler  adeline/markus  anabel/efim  eva with a new guy ? my bet go to jane/dick but not really the envy to watch another recycled couple personally

Adeline and Markus would be nice. Also Nina and Kira, but that will probably not happen.

But I am expecting Jane and Dick for some reason...

Or maybe Nelly and Bogdan will move in, considering they were back a few days ago to visit B4..

2 hours ago, firewall said:

i doubt the free bedroom and bathroom cams will stay open long time after the arrival of the new couple 

Its they are as bad as Eliska&pepik think they could put of cams free and still wouldnt be nothing to see.I just hope we have a new nice couple,after the last bs new coupke we really deserve a nice couple.