Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,actualy wasn't being,think was a beautiful dog,but to be honest i think all animals,pets are beautiful,so..could be just my eyes😆.

That's good, because I already suspected you prefer its beauty over the beauty of the girls 😁

• Haha 1

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't  mind at all if this regular guest couple got their own house in VH,they seem kind,the girl is really cute also.I watch the house usualy more when they are in place.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:49 PM, Amy3 said:

... This is what is now almost completely dead in the genre of voyeurism across the board.  ...

As an old time actual voyeur I couldn't agree more with you.  Real voyeurism took patience and being satisfied with a tiny success rate. I'm amused when paying voyeurs complain about the exact angle of a camera.  I guess they're entitled to get what they're paying for, whatever that is.  It seems to me that it's simpler to use Google to specify exactly what you want to see and get it free.

Oddly, being a free viewer has some voyeuristic elements.  Finding something worth watching is just as rare as real life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personaly i don't think house is bad,enjoy specialy when the guest couple visits and also Momy.The couple themselfs seem ok persons,but when i watch them is to watch their daily stuff only because i don't find them atractive(don't watch them for sex).Not an amazing house but a pretty valid one.Its from Jeka..so i am already trying to not get "attached" because could very possibly end up as bad as V&K..and don't want that deception again.Hope as time pass the guest couple will open more and more☺️.