Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Finger Fuck in the Kitchen.  I don't know who is who so I don't know who's the giver and who's the receiver.    

Easiest to say  Ruth is the butch one :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I was a bit sad earlier i was watching Marry feed the cats lol. Think i may be losing it slowly 🤣

Sounds like you have already lost it. Saying that, if she is nude and bends over lovely view. LOL

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I was a bit sad earlier i was watching Marry feed the cats lol. Think i may be losing it slowly 🤣

Haven't you got to have it before you can lose it.😂😂😂

• Haha 2

OK....maybe its just me, but WHY was Ruth banging on a battery with the sharp end of a large knife?  then trying to poke something on the positive end of it?  Even more, WHY was Mary putting knives, utensils and Pots/Pans away (in the drawer or cabinet) Soaking Wet?  

19 minutes ago, happyboy said:

OK....maybe its just me, but WHY was Ruth banging on a battery with the sharp end of a large knife?  then trying to poke something on the positive end of it?  Even more, WHY was Mary putting knives, utensils and Pots/Pans away (in the drawer or cabinet) Soaking Wet?  

I noticed that too, and also you don't do battery surgery with a chef's knife-always use a paring knife for delicate work.  Marry may have some restaurant experience. You never towel dry utensils in a commercial kitchen. Too much chance of contamination from a dirty towel. But you should let them air-dry before storage.