Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

5 hours ago, happyboy said:

OK....maybe its just me, but WHY was Ruth banging on a battery with the sharp end of a large knife?  then trying to poke something on the positive end of it?  Even more, WHY was Mary putting knives, utensils and Pots/Pans away (in the drawer or cabinet) Soaking Wet?  

I don't know about the battery surgery, but putting away wet dishes
and utensils seems to be a thing in Europe. I've seen many, many,
tenants in both RLC and VHTV put away wet dishes, etc., and always
wondered WTF.

• Like 1

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

wondered WTF.

I always put away the dishes when they are dry...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

I thought everyone did until I saw tenant after tenant putting them
away wet.

Well I never had the idea to put them away wet. Imagine the water dripping off them will damage the kitchen cupboards when they stay wet for some time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I never had the idea to put them away wet. Imagine the water dripping off them will damage the kitchen cupboards when they stay wet for some time. 

Must be a habit in the former Eastern Bloc, almost all of them do it!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

wondered WTF.

Often noticed that myself and thought was a dirty habit it is or just plain lazyness. We in UK either let dishes etc air dry in the sink rack first or wipe them dry before storing. Surely their cupboards and drawers must get very mouldy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Often noticed that myself and thought was a dirty habit it is or just plain lazyness. We in UK either let dishes etc air dry in the sink rack first or wipe them dry before storing. Surely their cupboards and drawers must get very mouldy.

Nothing but laziness. No surprise really, especially from the Russians/Ukrainians. Surprised they don't just throw them in the bin instead of having to wash them. LOL

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

When I have seen them do the dishes and put them away wet they normally put them in the cupboard directly above the sink which has a built in wire rack with no bottom so they can drip dry.

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

plus it makes the perfect environment for bacterial growth.....