JabbathCaps Shifts Direction To Save Itself

Amy3

It's a real shame that not one announcement has been made from any legitimate people who run the site of the fact that Amy has been given the privilege of his ststus being elevated to either a Mod, Admin or Owner of this site. Because as far as I am aware they are the only ones that can dictate where items should be posted on this site.

There is only one fact in this and that is the content is VHTV property regardless of who captured it. VHTV are generous enough to allow us to capture and post screens and videos of their product on this site because it is good advertisement for them but ultimately it is still their product hence why it is important to add the VHTV watermark.

• Like 3

Anyone else bored of this childish nonsense. This not suppose to be an adult forum? Also where does it say you're not allowed to give your opinion on an apartment where they are either boring or blatantly playing to the cameras? 

• Like 2

Two permanent bans would solve this problem.😉 Fast & Effectively.

But I don’t see any problem. If someone wants to be in his own special world and he is happy - all good👍.

Posting - 2020, does posting a forum mean anything? And all top posters remained on open forum in RLC section and with Kira and Nina. 

Non-paying people not see a few photos? Tragedy. :biggrin:😃 No.

33 minutes ago, Just In said:

It's a real shame that not one announcement has been made from any legitimate people who run the site of the fact that Amy has been given the privilege of his ststus being elevated to either a Mod, Admin or Owner of this site. Because as far as I am aware they are the only ones that can dictate where items should be posted on this site.

There is only one fact in this and that is the content is VHTV property regardless of who captured it. VHTV are generous enough to allow us to capture and post screens and videos of their product on this site because it is good advertisement for them but ultimately it is still their product hence why it is important to add the VHTV watermark.

Well we tried to escape his shit by going to the club and have fun there without him. Of course his ego could not take it and he kept getting more and more angry and his actions are getting more and more silly and desperate. Let's see what he will do next to get access or attack the club. We are ready to fight back 😈

eric andre GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we tried to escape his shit by going to the club and have fun there without him. Of course his ego could not take it and he kept getting more and more angry and his actions are getting more and more silly and desperate. Let's see what he will do next to get access or attack the club. We are ready to fight back 😈

eric andre GIF

You really are a very vindictive person aren't you Jabs it is sad to see. You really have to have it all your own way dont you? Just control over everybody else. You are probably a decent guy but on here you are quite the opposite, such a shame. Then you wonder why there is so much anger and vitriol on here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You really are a very vindictive person aren't you Jabs it is sad to see. You really have to have it all your own way dont you? Just control over everybody else. You are probably a decent guy but on here you are quite the opposite, such a shame. Then you wonder why there is so much anger and vitriol on here.

it is not just him, there is many many ppl who is so tired of Amy3, come on mate, you cant be blind of not seeing how delusional he is, dont you see how much trouble does he try to create? and for what? think about it, why did he start all this mess and chaos? if ppl whant to be in a club, what the fuck bother someone whom doesnt even have a sub in the vh? he is CRAZY misserable litle fuck! that feeds and boost his pleasure when he sees missery.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

it is not just him, there is many many ppl who is so tired of Amy3, come on mate, you cant be blind of not seeing how delusional he is, dont you see how much trouble does he try to create? and for what? think about it, why did he start all this mess and chaos? if ppl whant to be in a club, what the fuck bother someone whom doesnt even have a sub in the vh? he is CRAZY misserable litle fuck! that feeds and boost his pleasure when he sees missery.

Yep he is spreading negativity and make people feel angry and miserable bacause of that. And now he is surprised people finally turning against him?
He should go in an Apple forum and try to promote Samsung 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

You are quite right but if you don't like the poster then just don't read it or ignore him it would save all this unpleasantness in one stroke but everybody reads it and then gets all shirty and nasty. Clubs just breed unpleasantness when it is used for an underhand way, just the nature of the beast.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You are quite right but if you don't like the poster then just don't read it or ignore him it would save all this unpleasantness in one stroke but everybody reads it and then gets all shirty and nasty. Clubs just breed unpleasantness when it is used for an underhand way, just the nature of the beast.

in my point of view, it is super annoying personaly to me, when  i push the activity and most of it comes from him quoting and comenting everything that is there out there, and that would be allright if what he had to say would make any kind of sense but it doesnt, and than you try to ignore it,for long time i was ingoring him but i came to a point that i quit from cc for a period cause i was so tired of him saying bullshits, eventually you cant hold it any more when you read all this negativity and chaos and whining,from a person again that is NOT EVEN A SUB ON VH.i'm sure there are other ppl who say negative things like gudari,  but 1) Gudari is a sub 2) he says his opinion and moves on. but Amy3 is like a never ending story that finds thousand ways to annoy the shit out of you, no one is delusional and desparete of attention as Amy3.

but i'm more angry with the moderators that havent taken any action agaisnt him, like the dude has divided the forum and when many ppl crreated a negative free invirement he is fighting with everything he can think of to close it, one of his sugestions (among many stupid )that i can recal right now was that there should be no "ignore button future", 🤯🤯 for the love of god, he want to force everyone to not be able to avoid his missery.

Rob i'm just tired, for me this is a place that i can have fun with ppl who like the same shit as i do, and i'm tired leting that litlle fuck taking any fun out of it.

and i personaly hoping the ignore button will be implemented very soon so that single moment when i push the shit out of "ignore Amy3" would be a huge win, and i can have peace, cause you are right fighting him will only boost his ego more.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Rob i'm just tired, for me this is a place that i can have fun with ppl who like the same shit as i do, and i'm tired leting that litlle fuck taking any fun out of it.

Well to be honest this afternoon I was on the verge of quitting, may still do, all I read is just a load of shit from everyone, just getting fed up with it. Its just a constant war from both of them they are each as bad as each other. May see out the night but all fun is being destroyed.