B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

11 hours ago, happyone said:

Try John Terry--his other user name 😏

When you read what you write, you don't get bored by yourself, you're like a broken record always repeating the same thing, you're really boring

12 hours ago, happyone said:

Inviata un'e-mail - ogni altro dovrebbe fare lo stesso - puoi copiare e incollare la mia e-mail nella tua

Per: support <[email protected]>
Data: Giovedì 7 maggio 2020 16:24
Il letto è stato spostato in modo da rendere il letto fuori centro sulla camma 10 e più lontano dalla camma 9 e camma 8.
La visualizzazione è peggiore di prima. 
Potresti chiedere a Rama di riportare il letto nella sua posizione originale nella stanza ??? 
Oppure sposta le camme 
Grazie. 

Credo che lo farò anche io, perchè oltre al letto spostato, continuano a nascondersi davanti alla finestra del soggiorno dove l'inquadratura delle cam non li vede !! e questo è davvero inaccettabile per chi paga l'abbonamento .

• Like 1

il y a une heure, bernt a dit :

je ne comprends pas le russe mais il semblerait que nelly et bonnie parlent de quelque chose ayant un rapport avec la caméra à 14h 48, mais bien sur je peux me tromper...

bernt, Tu ne comprends pas le Russe, et tu affirmes que Nelly et Bonnie semblerait parler de cam? Si on ne comprends pas le Russe, personne ne peut savoir ce qui se dit, et de plus la cam 5 où Nelly et les autres étaient n'a pas de son...

1 hour ago, bernt said:

je ne comprends pas le russe mais il semblerait que nelly et bonnie parlent de quelque chose ayant un rapport avec la caméra à 14h 48, mais bien sur je peux me tromper...

They were pointing much too high to be discussing the camera but it shows Nelly is ok with moving the bed as Bonnie demonstrated the reason (exercise) for moving the bed and Nelly thought it was ok. Glad my subscription ends in June. I think I have had about enough from RLC and their mismanagement. I know many of you disagree but unless you have owned a large business and not a mom and pop shop you don't know what I mean when I say it is bad management to care more about the welfare of the tenants than the people paying the bill. To me it is a simple equation. No emotions involved. No bank is going to loan money to a business that doesn't focus on where the money comes from and in this case it isn't the tenants.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

They were pointing much too high to be discussing the camera but it shows Nelly is ok with moving the bed as Bonnie demonstrated the reason (exercise) for moving the bed and Nelly thought it was ok. Glad my subscription ends in June. I think I have had about enough from RLC and their mismanagement. I know many of you disagree but unless you have owned a large business and not a mom and pop shop you don't know what I mean when I say it is bad management to care more about the welfare of the tenants than the people paying the bill. To me it is a simple equation. No emotions involved. No bank is going to loan money to a business that doesn't focus on where the money comes from and in this case it isn't the tenants.

Hors sujet!!

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

like you, Sergio isn't CC premium anymore 

so PM are restricted 

I realize the restrictions, as a matter of fact...i had to delete some items in my inbox yesterday just to even try and PM Sergio.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If more people felt the same way, RLC might start working on their mismanagement.  As long as Nelly & Bog's are involved it will always be messed up with even more UM time and you can take that to the bank!!