B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

damn things sure cooled down in this apt since that last real good session between the girls,no more nude dancing and making out in front of the guys and the sex between the couples has slowed down and if you want to see the girls do anything they are sneaking it in the shower.i think it has to do with what ever alex asked Lucian after the last time when the girls went at it and let the guys watch them I think all of them but Lucian wanted to take things to another level and things have not been the same since

ย 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn things sure cooled down in this apt since that last real good session between the girls,no more nude dancing and making out in front of the guys and the sex between the couples has slowed down and if you want to see the girls do anything they are sneaking it in the shower.i think it has to do with what ever alex asked Lucian after the last time when the girls went at it and let the guys watch them I think all of them but Lucian wanted to take things to another level and things have not been the same since

ย 

Yes it is rather sad not to see the girls especially enjoy themselves and still be happy they are all together in the apartment. However, it seems to affect Bonnie more than Alex. IMO

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

The bed is back to its original position

Poor Bonnie vomited at 2: 30 am. She can't take all the old school stuff that Lucien throws her way. It's past her customary bedtime.๐Ÿ™‚ย Obviously she's pissed at Rama again for some reason. Who knows?๐Ÿ˜„