B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It is rainy today and expecting a lot of rain tomorrow, so that is perhaps questionable

Come to Canada. Here it is May 9th and we're still getting snow.  It's 26F (-3C)

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Come to Canada. Here it is May 9th and we're still getting snow.  It's 26F (-3C)

We are expecting snow here tomorrow too.
In the North a friend of mine removed a 2-3 m snow-dune two days ago

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

We are expecting snow here tomorrow too.
In the North a friend of mine removed a 2-3 m snow-dune two days ago

Weather is crazy this year we have been like this since the 3rd week in October.  Not leaving much room for Spring, Summer & Fall.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Weather is crazy this year we have been like this since the 3rd week in October.  Not leaving much room for Spring, Summer & Fall.  

The past two winters have been rough and long as hell over here. I feel like global warming is almost making Spring and Fall obsolete.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

The past two winters have been rough and long as hell over here. I feel like global warming is almost making Spring and Fall obsolete.

I don't mind it for 2 or 3 months but getting into 7 Months is a bit much.  It's a cold ride when you have a power chair GIF

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't mind it for 2 or 3 months but getting into 7 Months is a bit much.  It's a cold ride when you have a power chair GIF

Yeah I mostly hate it because of the road conditions. A lot of people still don't understand how to drive in the winter despite experiencing it their whole adult life. But it seems like it goes on forever these days.

• Upvote 1

Can't figure out what is going on in this apartment that it has kept everyone up all night to this point. I don't think it could be anything with Lucian and Alex as they had sex twice last night. It has something to do with Bonnie. Not sure if Rama is involved but Bonnie is for sure.

Edited to add actually Rama slept some while the other three talked about whatever Bonnie was going through.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

May I suggest a canopy and 

Mr. Heater F242010 MH4GC Golf Cart Heater ... 

This patented 4,000 BTU liquid propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. LP cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating in a golf cart.