B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I saw nothing. RLC deleted it. 😢🤬😭

Oh I meant afterwards when the cams were back. I'd assume they only got hurt during the night as they seemed fine (at least Kim, she ran to cover a cam) before they went UM. Only in the morning they had some makeshift bandages on and then they replaced them with real ones. I tried to notice if they would remove them to see if there was a cut or something. Yeah it sucks that the replay disappeared.

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As soon as B5 left the house, alot of the realism left with them. It's straight back to the usual. Both Diane and Ginger directly posing for the camera. I'm quite disapointed! Once upon a time this project was about the humans living there. Not just a mechanical preformance. ☹️😢

If we do not take into account the few shows they can do, I find that the relationship of Olya and Kim develops in real great friendship, just see Kim helping Olya to take a shower this afternoon, a lot laughing when it was not easy with her ankle

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Oh I meant afterwards when the cams were back. I'd assume they only got hurt during the night as they seemed fine (at least Kim, she ran to cover a cam) before they went UM. Only in the morning they had some makeshift bandages on and then they replaced them with real ones. I tried to notice if they would remove them to see if there was a cut or something. Yeah it sucks that the replay disappeared.

When the cameras came back online in the morning before B4 went into maintenance again, Olya and Kim had their right ankles with plastic wrap
It seems less serious for Kim who has no bandage but she still limps a little

Either they got injured during nighttime maintenance, or while the cameras were covered, cameras were covered for several minutes before B4 went into maintenance
There seemed to be a lot of noise when the cameras were covered so this could have happened at this time, because before the maintenance, Lucian and Rama had managed to keep the guy away of the house

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Kim has no breaking of the skin. Olya didn't remove her bandage, but the way she moves when she feels pain make me think more of a wrinkled ankle. Maybe they fell, or got pushed during the fight.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Kim has no breaking of the skin. Olya didn't remove her bandage, but the way she moves when she feels pain make me think more of a wrinkled ankle. Maybe they fell, or got pushed during the fight.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I can imagine the girls who wanted to separate the guys during the fight and that one of them fell on their ankles, I think Olya has a sprained right ankle, and Kim a small sprain

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If we do not take into account the few shows they can do, I find that the relationship of Olya and Kim develops in real great friendship, just see Kim helping Olya to take a shower this afternoon, a lot laughing when it was not easy with her ankle

Yes, it is these small moments here and there I enjoy. Kim is a girl that seems easy to make good friends with. She has spent alot of time with both Olya and Diane this stay. This is very nice! And I still love all of Diane's cute little quirks. But I am getting tired of all the laying and posing on their beds, being naked or topless 95% of the time. We saw how everything came to life when B5 visited. Playing in the garden every day.

42 minutes ago, ed2 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Yeah I see it now. Thanks for the replay! 👍

Il y a 15 heures, ed2 a dit :

B5 said their goodbyes and left B4. Hopefully they will do this again soon. Getting to watch them together today was atleast a little bit of payback for all the emotions and reactions we were denied yesterday. A tiny one.

I just watched some of the Replay of them in B4, i think by having Bonnie & Alexandra in B4 really creates a different atmosphere & certainly makes B4 more watchable.

I also hope RLC is making preparation to replace the two useless DO-NOTHING girls as soon as border restrictions r lifted. TBH I will take any of the more popular recycled girls in their place anytime just to see them gone. For me there is only Olya's solo bate to watch for in B4 before B5's visit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I just watched some of the Replay of them in B4, i think by having Bonnie & Alexandra in B4 really creates a different atmosphere & certainly makes B4 more watchable.

I also hope RLC is making preparation to replace the two useless DO-NOTHING girls as soon as border restrictions r lifted. TBH I will take any of the more popular recycled girls in their place anytime just to see them gone. For me there is only Olya's solo bate to watch for in B4 before B5's visit.

The last flight from Barcelona to Moscow was a single flight operated by Aeroflot six days ago.   There is a periodic flight from Madrid to Moscow by a Russian charter airline;  one flight flew today, leaving Madrid at 0200.  Maybe these flights are flying stranded Russian tourists out of Spain, or are cargo only.   Girls who leave the Barcelona aartments won't be replaced unless the replacement girls are already in Spain.  And it would probably help entry in the near future, when travel is less restricted, in a girl entered Spain from a Schengen country.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

The last flight from Barcelona to Moscow was a single flight operated by Aeroflot six days ago.   There is a periodic flight from Madrid to Moscow by a Russian charter airline;  one flight flew today, leaving Madrid at 0200.  Maybe these flights are flying stranded Russian tourists out of Spain, or are cargo only.   Girls who leave the Barcelona aartments won't be replaced unless the replacement girls are already in Spain.  And it would probably help entry in the near future, when travel is less restricted, in a girl entered Spain from a Schengen country.

Most of the girls are going to Kiev and not Moscow, but some planes also go via other airports