B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

Il y a 13 heures, maxfactor a dit :

It would be a real hoot if the two of them went up to Asshole and Vaseline's room and pissed all over each other in front of them right there in the middle of the floor.  Now that would make the night interesting.

Dear RLC, I know you r very busy trying to figure out how to help Hakeem with his girls & how to keep Leora & Malia on the top row of Replay despite them not doing anything but here is some info for you.

Below are one-way flights from Kiev to Barcelona for this month. Cheapest at 63 euros. I am sure buying 2 tickets for 2 replacements to replace Ms Prude & her sidekick isn't a problem right now.

So fucking get to work and replace Prude blondie & Ms A 'least I face the camera sideways while showering' ssol.

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Dear RLC, I know you r very busy trying to figure out how to help Hakeem with his girls & how to keep Leora & Malia on the top row of Replay despite them not doing anything but here is some info for you.

Below are one-way flights from Kiev to Barcelona for this month. Cheapest at 63 euros. I am sure buying 2 tickets for 2 replacements to replace Ms Prude & her sidekick isn't a problem right now.

So fucking get to work and replace Prude blondie & Ms A 'least I face the camera sideways while showering' ssol.

RLC is not smart enough to figure out who you are talking about--you need to give them names. 😏

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Diane just rubbed one out. Less like a show this time. Thanks!

Sadly Diane, Ginger, Irma, Babi, Gina, Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora, Kim, Olya, Assol and Amelie 'rubbing one out' isn't big news anymore...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly Diane, Ginger, Irma, Babi, Gina, Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora, Kim, Olya, Assol and Amelie 'rubbing one out' isn't big news anymore...

Assol and Amelie rubbing one out might be--😏

• Like 3

Damn is this chick in B4 ever not cooking in a long graphic tee? All day everyday. I don't even think I've seen her eating at all, just cooking. Did RLC hire her to cook for everybody or something? Also all covered up even when it's nice out and everybody else is in a bikini.

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

15 hours ago, happyone said:

Assol and Amelie rubbing one out might be--😏

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Haha...Well done, you spotted the deliberate mistake..Just checking you're all still awake..😉

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ain't that the truth!!

Well , I see Harley isn't !!!😏

• Haha 1