B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

Il y a 1 heure, phantomcapsnet a dit :

I think if RLC was worried about any legal situations, all Barcelona would be already UM and  B4 would have been removed from the list.

Yes, i think the legal part should be the least of RLC's concern. I think the least they should do is to reply those who have emailed them and explain why the replay was taken off.

Personally, I am not too concerned with this but this is becoming RLC's habit of removing content that the members have paid for which is somewhat wrong (I know RLC owns the content so u can stop arguing from this angle).

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

B4 is online and they  are eating  together as happy family as expected accoding to my previous message

It is likely that they have waited so long to make everything look happy. RLC is no longer about real life but only about producing a show. 

It's not convenient for the viewers to see the girls to crying. RLC has completely forgotten its roots. This whole thing is just sad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, Alladino a dit :

It is likely that they have waited so long to make everything look happy. RLC is no longer about real life but only about producing a show. 

It's not convenient for the viewers to see the girls to crying. RLC has completely forgotten its roots. This whole thing is just sad. 

For RLC to remove replay content, if you look it from this angle, then yes RLC is no longer about 'real life' as it is & will block its content so that you see what they want to show you.

Again, I hope they will send out an email to explain what happened and why the content are removed. I believe paying customers have the right to know that.

Well as I have said before, the presence of guys in GOV has a completely negative effect on them.  If last night's BS doesn't prove that, then I don't know what will,  Looks like B2 has a guy there again, so that will be a dull night as well.  B4 and B2 are DOA tonight.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

For RLC to remove replay content, if you look it from this angle, then yes RLC is no longer about 'real life' as it is & will block its content so that you see what they want to show you.

Again, I hope they will send out an email to explain what happened and why the content are removed. I believe paying customers have the right to know that.

Lol,they will never send explaining.They will "compensate" clients with more waves of bates directly to cams and absolutely no real life in cams.

• Like 1