B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

49 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Absent something going on that puts RLC at risk with the LAW or a maintenance person being on site these cameras should never be offline. And not at the discretion of Bonnie or anyone else that is a tenant without first checking with whomever their local contact happens to be who should be aware of the RLC rules about covering the cameras. And certainly not because the tenants are sad and crying because of an event at the property. No property should go UM just because of a tenants feelings which is what RLC does all the time. Sorry I owned an extremely successful business that employed more than 5300 people in 26 US States and 2 Canadian Provinces and most of my decisions were to the benefit of the Companies who paid for my services.

For those of you who want to argue about specific incidences my point is RLC's philosophy these days is to take care of the tenants when it should be to take care of the members who actually pay the bills. I don't care what the tenants think...they know the rules before they arrive for this paid gig.

Of course the safety and well-being of their tenants should come first, no matter what. Without the tenants there would be no members either. I totally understand why they covered the cams and cut the streams during the incident last night. There were a maniac on the loose. What I don't get is why they are offline again, and why they have removed everything from this morning on Replay. Watching their recovery and reactions after this incident is definitely an important part of real life that we should not be denied.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For my part, I have never seen any advertising from RLC saying that they were better than the others, it is only our perception that makes us say this kind of thing i think, or so I missed some things

They were charging double the price for less features than vhtv until they lost half of their apartments.

28 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

The atmosphere was bizarre when the cameras returned this morning. When judging Kim & Olya's behavior, we have to ask whether the night had other problems in store for them. They seemed not only in shock, but completely distraught and inconsolable. Alex and Lucian also seemed on edge, at least when they woke up.

Otherwise I wonder if information was disclosed in the various morning conversations since the place returned UM suddenly enough. Otherwise why even bring the place back online if not to put it back UM without anything specific happening?

I wonder if the police just told them to calm down and try and have a decent night's sleep, and they would return to sort everything out in the morning...It's obviously not straightforward because B5 haven't returned home yet...😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not see how my comment is silly, RLC makes its decisions and they decided to act as if the house had not returned
From the little I saw, it was not very fun to see, with girls who barely cry getting out of bed

It is not an argument, unless you are suggesting that it is accepted to cut the streams just because someone is crying? That would be the opposite of unedited real life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, super134 said:

They were charging double the price for less features than vhtv until they lost half of their apartments.

It is not entirely true, they returned to their original price before the loss of the apartments in Russia but they kept the replay in this offer when it was not included before

For my part, they do not force anyone to take out a subscription and everyone is free to take out their subscription either at RLC or at VHTV or both

So in the end it remains a personal choice and I do not see how it implies that a project is of better quality than another or that one claims to be better than the other

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is not an argument, unless you are suggesting that it is accepted to cut the streams just because someone is crying? That would be the opposite of unedited real life.

Like I said, at the moment we don't know why they did this, we may one day have an answer to our questions
For now I just hope that doesn't mean it's going to be the end of B4 or these participants

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder if the police just told them to calm down and try and have a decent night's sleep, and they would return to sort everything out in the morning...It's obviously not straightforward because B5 haven't returned home yet...😕

Yeah I could see that as well. There is definitely way more to the equation than what we saw on cam.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Like I said, at the moment we don't know why they did this, we may one day have an answer to our questions
For now I just hope that doesn't mean it's going to be the end of B5 or these participants

But maybe we can at least hope that RLC has to close B4. 😇

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But maybe we can at least hope that RLC has to close B4. 😇

my bad wrong apartment in my head when i wrote my comment :biggrin:

and if any apartment is closed during this period, it will not be a winner for anyone, whether RLC, participants, members, and even those who are no longer members, because they will no longer be able to complain for nothing :biggrin:

Edited by moos54

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see things like you

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Donc cela pourrait mettre à mal tout le concept GOV, ce qui n'est pas vraiment le meilleurs des moments après la perte des appartements en Russie et la pandémie qui est toujours en cours 

Ce qui est certain c'est que tout ce bruit et ces cris ont sûrement fait venir la police, et comme  il est interdit de faire des barbecue entre amis à cause du covid et du confinement, s'ils s'en sortent avec seulement une amende pour non respect du confinement, on va dire que se sera le moindre mal 

that's the way it is
If things go badly, the apartments in Spain can be closed
if the police / judiciary becomes aware:
Violate quarantine
The company is legally questionable, RLC has probably not registered the company in Spain, does not pay taxes ......????

that would be like Russia, but this time the end of RLC!