B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah I could see that as well. There is definitely way more to the equation than what we saw on cam.

There were at least two injuries.  Lucian was complaining about his knee to Alex, and a blonde-haired girl (couldn't see her face) was limping so badly this morning, I thought she needed to see a doctor.  From where he was showing Alex, Lucian might have a medial collateral ligament strain.  Matters might be clearer if the identity of the strange guy was known, and any association he may hav e with RLC.  He may have filed a complaint with the police, and the Guardia came calling this morning. 

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I agree this is just typical of RLC, such BS we pay for these days. Anything worth really watching they hide from the viewers. I think they do it on purpose to keep you coming back and checking in to see, creating it's own drama out of nothing. Just another stupid drunk Russian guy making an ass out of himself. Hell you can that shit all over the internet for free.

TURN ON THE CAMERAS so the voyeurs' can get their money's worth.

I don't know how long the house as been UM now but the bottom line is...you all are getting fucked!  You all, the paying people, that if not for you, their lavish vacations would not exist!!  RLC support should be busting at the seams with emails of disapproval!!

Now to real life stuff...I need to finish catching up so I can take a nap..I'm tired!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

that's the way it is
If things go badly, the apartments in Spain can be closed
if the police / judiciary becomes aware:
Violate quarantine
The company is legally questionable, RLC has probably not registered the company in Spain, does not pay taxes ......????

that would be like Russia, but this time the end of RLC!

Imagine if RLC had to close the Barcelona apartments last year instead of the Russian apartments. It would have been a blessing. 

Maybe it would still be a good thing, if these damn shows places had to close down. It could be a fresh start, with some new apartments and some more realistic content. RLC once started much smaller. The loss of Barcelona, I am convinced, would be better in the long term.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For those of you who want to argue about specific incidences my point is RLC's philosophy these days is to take care of the tenants when it should be to take care of the members who actually pay the bills. I don't care what the tenants think...they know the rules before they arrive for this paid gig.

👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

that would be like Russia, but this time the end of RLC!

I think if RLC was worried about any legal situations, all Barcelona would be already UM and  B4 would have been removed from the list.

Ginger was smilling all afternoon long and B2 girls are wandering out in town  as if the lockdown was history.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

We disagree. I would think the fine for confinement would be a pittance compared to the potential amount of a lawsuit. If I own RLC I want this recording.

Just because they cut the camera feeds to the viewer doesn't mean they cut the camera feeds to themselves.  I can promise you that RLC has every minute of every day recorded and filed just for that reason.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Imagine if RLC had to close the Barcelona apartments last year instead of the Russian apartments. It would have been a blessing. 

Maybe it would still be a good thing, if these damn shows places had to close down. It could be a fresh start, with some new apartments and some more realistic content. RLC once started much smaller. The loss of Barcelona, I am convinced, would be better in the long term.

I agree with you on the quality
But RLC cannot survive without Spain and it can affect other apartments in the EU. law is slow, when it has a finger...... soon the whole hand

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I agree with you on the quality
But RLC cannot survive without Spain and it can affect other apartments in the EU. law is slow when she has a finger. soon the whole hand

Honestly, I don't know why RLC should have violated the law. As long as all the residents and visitors agree. Otherwise also BigBorther (does the show still exist?) would have been an issue. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, I don't know why RLC should have violated the law. As long as all the residents and visitors agree. Otherwise also BigBorther (does the show still exist?) would have been an issue. 

it was an aspect
if RLC has properly registered the business in spain there is nothing to fear
(but I doubt🤷‍♂️)