B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sometimes I don't understand your logic? They live in the house, I certainly hope they can have parties there again.

I too want to have other parties in the future, but for that you still need to have a house or an apartment, you want me to remind you of the end of B3 and why?

I'm just saying that having two parties in a row in the same place, inviting people from the outside who can still screw up, when you are already maybe on a tight rope, it may not be the best idea of century

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

as long as he understands his logic, that's all that matters.

After two months locked up at home, I almost feel like my walls respond to me when I speak to them
I'm on the road to recovery, don't worry :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

After two months locked up at home, I almost feel like my walls respond to me when I speak to them
I'm on the road to recovery, don't worry :biggrin:

LOL i'm glad to hear that but at the same time you can't tell me that you have just sat at home in front of your computer for the past two months either.  In my country things are pretty much locked down tighter than Dick's hat band but that doesn't keep me from getting out each and every day...when feeling up to it.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL i'm glad to hear that but at the same time you can't tell me that you have just sat at home in front of your computer for the past two months either.  In my country things are pretty much locked down tighter than Dick's hat band but that doesn't keep me from getting out each and every day...when feeling up to it.

unfortunately yes, I hardly left my house during these two months of confinement, impossible to work because my job depends directly on the storekeepers, those who were forced to close in short, so I am in total partial unemployment, I know that you don't have that in your country
 There is too much constraint to be able to go outside and I did not want to take any risks, either for myself or for others
I am asthmatic with extra pounds, so according to the information I read about the covid, I am still a too good customer for this virus :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

unfortunately yes, I hardly left my house during these two months of confinement, impossible to work because my job depends directly on the storekeepers, those who were forced to close in short, so I am in total partial unemployment, I know that you don't have that in your country
 There is too much constraint to be able to go outside and I did not want to take any risks, either for myself or for others
I am asthmatic with extra pounds, so according to the information I read about the covid, I am still a too good customer for this virus :biggrin:

sorry to hear that Moos...stay safe friend!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I too want to have other parties in the future, but for that you still have to have a house or an apartment, you want me to remind you of the end of B3 and why?

I'm just saying that having two parties in a row in the same place, inviting people from the outside who can still screw up, when you are already maybe on a tight rope, it may not be the best idea of century

So you urge them to stay calm for a while, and only party away, for how long would you say? Now you are inventing excuses. BTW, the problems last weekend was with a random maniac, not the neighbours. We all wish the girls a good night out, they deserve some fun right now, after being lucked up for 2 months. But I find it quite strange to defend it like this. Like it was the only logical thing to do.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sorry to hear that Moos...stay safe friend!!

In my country, we seem to be at the end of the first wave, hoping not to have a second
Normally the country reopens on Monday but I will not resume work right away, maybe a little later

stay safe too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In my country, we seem to be at the end of the first wave, hoping not to have a second
Normally the country reopens on Monday but I will not resume work right away, maybe a little later

stay safe too

it will be nice if and when things get back to some kind of normalcy!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So you urge them to stay calm for a while, and only party away, for how long would you say? Now you are inventing excuses. BTW, the problems last weekend was with a random maniac, not the neighbours. We all wish the girls a good night out, they deserve some fun right now, after being lucked up for 2 months. But I find it quite strange to defend it like this. Like it was the only logical thing to do.

You can say that my idea is strange, it's your point of view
on the other hand I would like to know, how can you know that there were no complaints from neighbors with all the noise that there was with this guy? knowing that we were in the middle of the night with three guys yelling and 7 girls panicking

All I am saying is that it may be better to keep a low profile for a while, especially when you are Russian or Ukrainian, in a foreign country, that you are subject to a visa to stay in the country and that containment rules were not respected

So yes I may have a strange way of looking at it, but if there is another party that ends in the same way, in the same place, by the same people, I am not sure that the neighbors or the authorities still be very patient and kind

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

on the other hand I would like to know, how can you know that there were no complaints from neighbors with all the noise that there was with this guy? knowing that we were in the middle of the night with three guys yelling and 7 girls panicking

All I am saying is that it may be better to keep a low profile for a while, especially when you are Russian or Ukrainian, in a foreign country, that you are subject to a visa to stay in the country and that containment rules were not respected

So yes I may have a strange way of looking at it, but if there is another party that ends in the same way, in the same place, by the same people, I am not sure that the neighbors or the authorities still be very patient and kind

We have no indication of that happening here, and it would most likely not end in catastrophy next time. A maaniac breaking into the house two weekends in a row, LOL. Anyway. I would much rather risk another party too soon, than being stuck with Ginger-type shows for the rest of the year. That would be equally tragic, in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Moos you know there are more than 60,000 Russians in the Barcelona area. I would not be surprised to find a number of our current tenants actually live here year round, including Bonnie.