B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In effetti questa icona viene utilizzata solo per avvertire che i partecipanti non saranno presenti per un breve periodo, nel nostro caso sarà solo un giorno, quindi non dovrebbero essere lontani
Dal momento che è il compleanno di Diane, immagino che faccia parte del suo regalo, anche se dal momento che il paese è in contenimento, mi chiedo cosa possano davvero fare

Dal mio punto di vista, fintanto che RLC è a conoscenza di questi eventi, li inseriscono sul sito e consentono loro di evitare un gran numero di reclami via e-mail a supporto dell'assenza dei partecipanti

è proprio per questo che riceveranno molti reclami, il paese è in contenimento e non possono partire, tutti i locali sono chiusi, e la presunta vacanza finisce domani, qualche domanda me la farei.

I just watched Prude Blondie to do her 'my back to the camera' shower and it is quite amusing to see how she positions the towel, robe & panties so that she could show as little of herself as possible the moment her shower ends.

It makes this all so fake, cos which girl on earth in real life will do these just to ensure she exposes herself as little as possible while showering alone in a closed bathroom?

This girl and her sidekick need to leave the project as soon as they can.

Zero contribution to content & subscribers' viewership, and of cos, kept to themselves all day all night long.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I just watched Prude Blondie to do her 'my back to the camera' shower and it is quite amusing to see how she positions the towel, robe & panties so that she could show as little of herself as possible the moment her shower ends.

It makes this all so fake, cos which girl on earth in real life will do these just to ensure she exposes herself as little as possible while showering alone in a closed bathroom?

This girl and her sidekick need to leave the project as soon as they can.

Zero contribution to content & subscribers' viewership, and of cos, kept to themselves all day all night long.

i feel sorry for you Sierra

28 minutes ago, Mauri said:

è proprio per questo che riceveranno molti reclami, il paese è in contenimento e non possono partire, tutti i locali sono chiusi, e la presunta vacanza finisce domani, qualche domanda me la farei.

Tell yourself that the girls have gone camping in the depths of the woods and that they don't put people in danger ^^
Otherwise everyone makes their own choices during this confinement period, the rules are different depending on the country and they are not necessarily followed 100% by the people

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Dì a te stesso che le ragazze sono andate in campeggio nelle profondità dei boschi e che non mettono in pericolo le persone ^^
Altrimenti ognuno fa le proprie scelte durante questo periodo di confinamento, le regole sono diverse a seconda del paese e non sono necessariamente seguita al 100% dalle persone

le regole sono le stesse in spagna, e non ci sono voli turistici, quindi è ovvio che sono andate in appartamento di qualcuno, sii coerente con te stesso

35 minutes ago, omedo said:

I know, that's why I laugh, they could put "will be out until..." or something like that and it would be closer to reality or change the title of "vacation" of the apartments and for example just put the location, I don't know, there are many ways to do it but RLC is not exactly characterized by thinking heads.

In fact, they go to the simplest
Putting the location would mean giving information and everyone knows they are stingy on it
All the people know the names of the cities of the apartments simply thanks to the researches of certain members on the forum, in no case it came from RLC
The only information they gave and it was pretty amazing was that Serena is Carolina's sister

For my part, I always said that it would have been better to catalog GOV apartments as roomate apartments because in any case it is indeed several girls who share the same apartment or house

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i feel sorry for you Sierra

Yes I owe myself an apology for wasting time watching a Daisy-wannabe doing her best to cheat the paying audience of content they (or we) paid for.

Of cos, RLC-defenders out here, there are plenty of them mind you, not just their spiritual leader & also moderator of this forum, will argue that there are many other girls to watch and RLC have a variety of wonderful content for us 😉

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

le regole sono le stesse in spagna, e non ci sono voli turistici, quindi è ovvio che sono andate in appartamento di qualcuno, sii coerente con te stesso

To be honest, I don't care about this information of where the girls went for a day
I know they are not there tonight, it will allow me to watch other people elsewhere in the project or do something else tonight in my life
I have lots of movies or series to watch :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes I owe myself an apology for wasting time watching a Daisy-wannabe doing her best to cheat the paying audience of content they (or we) paid for.

Of cos, RLC-defenders out here, there are plenty of them mind you, not just their spiritual leader & also moderator of this forum, will argue that there are many other girls to watch and RLC have a variety of wonderful content for us 😉

that's because they have nothing else to go on!!

Just now, moos54 said:

To be honest, I don't care about this information of where the girls went for a day
I know they are not there tonight, it will allow me to watch other people elsewhere in the project or do something else tonight in my life
I have lots of movies or series to watch : Biggrin:

Sierra...you're spot on!!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact that they are almost never visited in the GOV apartments doesn't mean that they don't get to know other people during all these months in barcelona.

I guess, the girls just party in an different house somewere in barcelona to avoid the cameras. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll offer a substitute show program in B4 at the next opportunity.

Maybe, even with some Girls Dance on the tables again half nacked.  🤮

Must say that the last party they had at B4 ended in a fight with the possible visit of the police, so it seems to me rather logical and normal not to reoffend in the same place the week after :biggrin: