B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

Bonjour s'il vous plaît quelqu'un pourrait envoyer un ticket à RLC il y a une toile d'araignée qui se balance devant la cam 9 de la cuisine.

Hello please someone could send a ticket to RLC there is a spider web swinging in front of cam 9 in the kitchen.

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Happy 24 th birthday Diane

41 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Olya, Kim and Diane are on vacation till tomorrow according to RLC

Again one of these possibilities where the girls could have used this house (with pool and so much space) to invite a few friends over and have a nice and fun real party. 😣

51 minutes ago, omedo said:

They're on vacation from "their" vacation...🤣🤦‍♂️

In fact this icon is just used to warn that the participants will not be present for a short time, in our case it will be only one day, so they should not be far
Since it's Diane's birthday, I guess it's part of her gift, although since the country is in containment, I wonder what they can really do

From my point of view, as long as RLC is aware of these events, they put it on the site and also allows them to avoid a large number of email complaints in support of the absence of participants

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact this icon is just used to warn that the participants will not be present for a short time, in our case it will be only one day, so they should not be far
Since it's Diane's birthday, I guess it's part of her gift, although since the country is in containment, I wonder what they can really do

From my point of view, as long as RLC is aware of these events, they put it on the site and also allows them to avoid a large number of email complaints in support of the absence of participants

The fact that they are almost never visited in the GOV apartments doesn't mean that they don't get to know other people during all these months in barcelona.

I guess, the girls just party in an different house somewere in barcelona to avoid the cameras. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll offer a substitute show program in B4 at the next opportunity.

Maybe, even with some Girls Dance on the tables again half nacked.  🤮

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

De hecho, este ícono solo se usa para advertir que los participantes no estarán presentes por un corto tiempo, en nuestro caso será solo un día, por lo que no deberían estar lejos.
Dado que es el cumpleaños de Diane, supongo que es parte de su regalo, aunque como el país está en contención, me pregunto qué pueden hacer realmente

Desde mi punto de vista, siempre y cuando RLC esté al tanto de estos eventos, lo ponen en el sitio y también les permite evitar una gran cantidad de quejas por correo electrónico en apoyo de la ausencia de participantes.

I know, that's why I laugh, they could put "will be out until..." or something like that and it would be closer to reality or change the title of "vacation" of the apartments and for example just put the location, I don't know, there are many ways to do it but RLC is not exactly characterized by thinking heads.

• Like 2