B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If I'm not wrong, RLC did actually say that B4 was in the hills outside Barcelona in the newsletter when it opened.

Maybe, they are not perfect and therefore make mistakes like everyone else
I do not remember for my part and it would be surprising also that they give this kind of information but we never know
If you find the information again, maybe it will interest some on the forum

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Maybe, they are not perfect and therefore make mistakes like everyone else
I do not remember for my part and it would be surprising also that they give this kind of information but we never know
If you find the information again, maybe it will interest some on the forum

is there only one fu@king hill in or around Barcelona?

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is there only one fu@king hill in or around Barcelona?

no idea because the only thing i could visit in my life in Barcelona was the airport :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Personally, when they are out of the apartment, I do not give a damn where they go or what they do.  It is when they are in the apartment that I care about what they do. 

I agree with that. I don't care where they go either, but I do care that they go out. Now it is a long time since anyone's been out, but if it becomes like a frequent thing, I might criticise it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, moos54 said:

no idea because the only thing i could visit in my life in Barcelona was the airport :biggrin:

I'm willing to bet that there is a lot more hills than just one in or around Barcelona so what difference does it make?  Is a stalker (which i'm sure there are just thousands of waiting to get their hands on all the goddesses of RLC) going to climb each and every fu@king hill in and around Barcelona looking for these girls....i think not!!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I agree with that. I don't care where they go either, but I do care that they go out. Now it is a long time since anyone's been out, but if it becomes like a frequent thing, I might criticise it.

If and when the bans and curfews are lifted, it will be just like it was before.  the girls will be out every freaking day getting their freak on so they can return and give you a lame ass show!!

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Must say that the last party they had at B4 ended in a fight with the possible visit of the police, so it seems to me rather logical and normal not to reoffend in the same place the week after :biggrin:

Sometimes I don't understand your logic? They live in the house, I certainly hope they can have parties there again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm willing to bet that there is a lot more hills than just one in or around Barcelona so what difference does it make?  Is a stalker (which i'm sure there are just thousands of waiting to get their hands on all the goddesses of RLC) going to climb each and every fu@king hill in and around Barcelona looking for these girls....i think not!!

I was wrong, they mentioned hills, but not Barcelona in the letter.