B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Moos you know there are more than 60,000 Russians in the Barcelona area. I would not be surprised to find a number of our current tenants actually live here year round, including Bonnie.

Of all the participants who have been on rlc, very few live in Barcelona or Spain
For Bonnie I don't think, however Nelly and Bogdan seem to like Barcelona and I have the impression that Nelly and Bonnie have become good friends, so there is a good chance that Bonnie will spend time with Nelly when she leaves B5

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Of all the participants who have been on rlc, very few live in Barcelona or Spain
For Bonnie I don't think, however Nelly and Bogdan seem to like Barcelona and I have the impression that Nelly and Bonnie have become good friends, so there is a good chance that Bonnie will spend time with Nelly when she leaves B5

These days I am skeptical of how Nelly and Bogdan are managing the Barcelona area. I am even more skeptical after witnessing Bonnie's exhibition on covering the cams when the incident occurred. A first timer, in a house for the first time, whose BF was involved, was the person who thought to cover the cams. Something is fishy about that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

These days I am skeptical of how Nelly and Bogdan are managing the Barcelona area. I am even more skeptical after witnessing Bonnie's exhibition on covering the cams when the incident occurred. A first timer, in a house for the first time, whose BF was involved, was the person who thought to cover the cams. Something is fishy about that.

there is nothing suspicious for me, the girls had somebody on the phone and I think that they were simply asked to cover the cameras close to the incident, in addition we can see that Bonnie acts with stress of all this agitation, knowing that the cameras are not invisible, it is not difficult to remove a sweater to put it on the cameras

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

By the way. I got a reply today from RLC on my email to them about 7 hours after they took the house down for "maintenance."

what did they say? 

thanks to conctacting us? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

there is nothing suspicious for me, the girls had somebody on the phone and I think that they were simply asked to cover the cameras close to the incident, in addition we can see that Bonnie acts with stress of all this agitation, knowing that the cameras are not invisible, it is not difficult to remove a sweater to put it on the cameras

Your not getting my point at all moos. How could her thought process be to cover the cams. No one else, Olya, Kim, Diane, Alex who were also standing there thought to cover the cams. Only Bonnie. I was watching the entire episode.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

what did they say? 

thanks to conctacting us? :biggrin:

It was actually quite nice given how pissed off I was at the time. I sent them a very nasty email and their reply was nice.

"Thank you for the request. Due to the accident, we had to shut down the cameras for a while and turn them on again only after the situation has been completely resolved. We apologize for that."

And for the record they were NOT talking to anyone on the phone until well after the cams got covered. Diane was the only one with her phone in her hand and she was recording what was going on at the time. She was standing on the door side of the kitchen counter, grabbed her phone and moved to the other side of the counter to record the incident.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Your not getting my point at all moos. How could her thought process be to cover the cams. No one else, Olya, Kim, Diane, Alex who were also standing there thought to cover the cams. Only Bonnie. I was watching the entire episode.

Alexandra being on the phone and knowing that Bonnie is getting closer to her, it all depends on the words that are spoken, I think more than Bonnie acts by reflex and in the rush of the event

Well I see that the only ones left in the Big House on the hill is the two Boring Blonde Bathroom Baters, and Give it to anyone Ginger. This will suck for the voyeurs. You know exactly what to expect from all 3 of them. Over the top and nothing at all. BYE BYE B-4 no reason to waist any time here tonight.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I see that the only ones left in the Big House on the hill is the two Boring Blonde Bathroom Baters, and Give it to anyone Ginger. This will suck for the voyeurs. You know exactly what to expect from all 3 of them. Over the top and nothing at all. BYE BYE B-4 no reason to waist any time here tonight.

maybe that's why rlc put the vacation icon for one day :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Fabbiy said:

Moos , it seems that you know the affinities between the tenants on their real life... Thank you Instagram, VK and Facebook 😉

sorry i don't