Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Be careful Joe, you will surely earn the wrath and ridicule of the International laughing hyena brigade.....I love ‘em, they remind me of my grandchildren.😹

😹😹😹😹.....Thanks stinky for your predictable response...I will gladly accept as many of those as you and your buddies care to send.....I always knew you cared, but were bashful about showing it..😹

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Not a camgirl, no. Honestly I don't think she knows what to do anymore. We are a fickle group. I feel bad putting pressure on her to perform like everyone else does. I just speak my opinion, as you all well know. Listen guys I like the new Malia moving in thing but where is the old Leora? And are we going to do this same shit every day? I would have a ton of suggestions but nobody gives a shit about my opinion.

LOL, so here goes...The cameras SUUUUUUCCCCKKK. fix that. Get more in prominent places. I'm tired of watching the fucking star performer have to adjust her ass to some poorly placed camera. Second, Leora I want to see your nude body everywhere in the apartment sometimes. And I mean everywhere. Yes I like you clothed too but get yourself more exposure. I don't want to see just your ass. Third, get naked on that damn balcony. Another suck ass camera there. but do your best. It's warm out now. Let me see. Fourth, dance, sing, laugh and exercise a shit ton more. Play with us by moving around but stay on one camera. They suck but you know how yo use them right? Fifth, invite guys over. Make us THINK you will have sex with them. We know you won't but who cares. The newbs will think so and we can fantasize.

Ok, end of rant.

I like the way you think...I totally agree with you. She needs to invite other guys & girls over to party, play and flirt. Don’t you think that if Leora was that committed to Paul she would have stayed with him rather than move 1000’s of miles away to be a cam girl. If nothing happens sexually between her and Malia over the next week or so, it means she’s definitely not interested a physical relationship with Malia or another girl. If that’s the case she should start to casually dating some guys. We’ve all seen her on the balcony trying to get some guys attention below. Leora has to remember that while her body is still in good shape up till now she is getting older and her competition is getting younger. So if she wants to maintain a bit more longevity on RLC she’ll have to pull out a whole new bag of tricks, because the ones now are starting to get old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

We’ve all seen her on the balcony trying to get some guys attention below. 

Debatable Joe, Some instances may have been real, but some were also imaginary, to make the audience believe there was someone either below or in the apartments opposite watching her....All Smoke and Mirrors in my opinion..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, corusmobil said:

I noticed in the last days that the program was also changed. if before it lasted until 4 am their local time, now already at 1 am it is ready. it was said that the program is also made for visitors from the American continent, where it seemed that there were many subscribers. should we understand that their interest has also decreased, and this has also led to a change in schedule? Is rlc starting to see that this scenario in the rhythm imposed by them is no longer sustainable? or do they just enjoy the success of the present moment and not think long term?

Stats from these online cam sites confirm that the top viewing country by volume hands down is USA 🇺🇸. The problem with RLC format is that they are missing a lot of potential subscribers because of the location of the cams they manage. While Russia, Czech and EU performers is the 6-7 hour difference. The prime time for US members would be to watch RLC between 8pm to 2pm, which is when 90% of the cam girls are already asleep....it sucks! 😴 

• Haha 2

il y a 14 minutes, NewYorkJoe a dit :

Les statistiques de ces sites de caméras en ligne confirment que le pays qui regarde le plus en volume est USA 🇺🇸

where you can see this stats( statistiques ) ?  you have a link ?

Good Morning 🌞

good evening🌙

Good morning beautiful girls 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Everyone have a great happy day

Good Tuesday 

A big kiss for all women 

🐈😘

A big hug for all men 

🐈🤝

🐈☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the difference during the "massages" between Leora and Malia is that in twenty minutes Malia spends eighteen years around Leora's pubis, while Leora spends two, around Malia's pubis, is mathematics, so something I don't understand, because if a person doesn't like looking at this apartment, does he keep looking at it and make a long comment? I really don't understand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

buena velada, la de ayer.

programa doble, con descanso, para picar algo

obras....amenas, bien estudiadas, para entretener al espectador

pero....no se; los finales.... no me acaban de convencer

parece, que el autor, busca la ambiguedad y la controversia.