Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

How come nobody complains about these obvious massage shows that L &M do but complain constantly about the GOV shows?

Are you just being sarcastic or have you merely not been visiting this thread for awhile now ? If it is the latter of the two...perhaps maybe you should go back and read some of the subject matter that's been being mentioned for awhile now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think that was all for today. 2 attempts by Malia to advance, stopped by Leora's "death party".

day by day Leora becomes a big disappointment for many of her fans .

Malia definitely deserves another partner.

sin. when you want to do something and you have no one

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corusmobil said:

I think that was all for today. 2 attempts by Malia to advance, stopped by Leora's "death party".

day by day Leora becomes a big disappointment for many of her fans .

Malia definitely deserves another partner.

sin. when you want to do something and you have no one

I never understood the fascination behind this chick. She, arguably, has the most clingy fans on RLC. Yea, she's cute, yea, she occasionally(rarely) puts things in her butt, but she's not a goddess. Chloe was obviously hotter. People are psyching themselves up over this Leora/Malia sex fantasy that I don't see happening. These girls are friends outside of the RLC clown show, right? I doubt they want to push the envelope and ruin their friendship, unlike the thotties in the B apartments who frig each other on the kitchen counter and pee on each other in the bath tub. I've got nothing against either of those if that's their thing, but I think it's been established that they're cam girls with extra steps.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1